Notices

Cockpit interior

Old 08-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

There was someone on here a couple of years agp that had an interior done (Baja?) and posted pics. If I recall the interior also had some iice LED lighting and the results were stunning...if I knew the boat I could search for it...anyone?
Old 08-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
There was someone on here a couple of years agp that had an interior done (Baja?) and posted pics. If I recall the interior also had some iice LED lighting and the results were stunning...if I knew the boat I could search for it...anyone?
The 40 Outlaw (Split Decison) was one & Mark Terry's 36 Outlaw (Doc Holiday) would be another. Both are top quality.
As a side note, Split Decision went to the Oklahoma City area & Mark's 36 is for sale currently. It has killer Boos power in it & it 100% fresh built with no expense spared.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
The 40 Outlaw (Split Decison) was one & Mark Terry's 36 Outlaw (Doc Holiday) would be another. Both are top quality.
As a side note, Split Decision went to the Oklahoma City area & Mark's 36 is for sale currently. It has killer Boos power in it & it 100% fresh built with no expense spared.
It wasn't Split Decision...it was a redo.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
It wasn't Split Decision...it was a redo.
Gotta be Mark's boat then.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Baja section Rebirth of a Baja.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark's 36 interior is a combination of McLeod Design Group, and XT-Innovations work.

PPI is one of the largest independent interior sources that I know of, and Airship Rib's in Vermilion OH. uses them on their models. XTI is now doing the production interior on one of their models, and possibly more down the road mainly because of location, pricing, and quick turn-around times.

Checkmate Marine in Bucyrus OH. has converted many of the McLeod Design interiors over to XT-Innovations for the same reasons. Granted we will always hold the upper hand on the Baja interiors because we have all the older model patterns, and 20+ years designing and producing them, but we have become much more diversified over the last few years.

XT
Old 08-17-2010, 09:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

XT done my interior over the winter and they are the only ones that will do anything interior related for me and they installed a bunch of leds in mine also those pictures are in the guess who's boat thread on here in the baja section Ed
Old 08-17-2010, 09:36 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
What would a ballpark price be on that interior setup?
A interior like that for your 36 Skater would run anywhere from 4k, to 8k depending on many variables. I still don't have photos from Scott of them installed, but you need to let him know in the Skater forums to get busy on them. He is "Don't bite me" on OSO. He got the deal of a lifetime because we were to just reskin his seating, but we went way overboard to show everybody what we could do, and displayed them at the Cleveland Boat Show.

XT
Old 08-17-2010, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Appearance Products

Contact Craig at Appearance Products, they do all of Skater's work. 616-437-3841
Old 08-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak
I'm thinking it's about time for an update for my boat. Does anyone know of a good shop that can reskin my complete interior that is within a few hundred miles of Indy? I'm wanting a very good job but of course I don't want to have to mortgage the farm to get it.
Originally Posted by whataride
Just had my interior redone by Premier Performance Interiors in Sarasota .. Nothing but compliment's on the job !

1-941-809-9144

That's close to Indy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.