Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Statement marine,makes a statement again! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/236899-statement-marine-makes-statement-again.html)

boating37 08-15-2010 10:16 AM

Statement marine,makes a statement again!

Statement Marine does it again with the 50 Cat,they were voted the best Cat by the Emerald Coast Poker Run participants. Congrats to Nick &Todd
and everone at Statement!

AB From Windsor 08-15-2010 10:41 AM

Congratulations to Statement Marine.

tomtbone1993 08-16-2010 06:17 AM

those boats are awesome. I was glad to get to see them in person:)

alindquist 08-16-2010 08:29 AM

I saw it a couple times over the weekend and it's awesome... They definitely deserve that title. I never saw the 42 v in the water, only on the trailer, did they get it wet?

Planetwarmer 08-16-2010 11:47 AM

Statement was at LOTO last year. If you want to see one in person, come to the Lake of the Ozarks radar run in two weeks. Chances are, they will be there again.

boating37 08-16-2010 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Planetwarmer (Post 3183491)
Statement was at LOTO last year. If you want to see one in person, come to the Lake of the Ozarks radar run in two weeks. Chances are, they will be there again.

Yes I here they will be there. I here they are bringing that Bad azz 50 Cat, and would guess the 42V would be there too.If you get a chance to get a ride with that air suspension cockpit
you will be blown away.

Bobthebuilder 08-16-2010 09:14 PM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by alindquist (Post 3183307)
I saw it a couple times over the weekend and it's awesome... They definitely deserve that title. I never saw the 42 v in the water, only on the trailer, did they get it wet?

I'm anxious to see the cat on the water. Cool I'm sure. DoubleR Performance has the first 42 Vee up in Canada right now. They really are an awesome boat. Raymond flipped the tattle tale for me - 137.2 MPH. They ran it in the Muskoka Lakes poker run put on by the Performance Boat Club of Canada this past weekend and were a big hit up here.

NASCAT 08-17-2010 05:07 PM

Nick & Todd have introduced some very nice pieces to the world of performance boating!

boating37 08-18-2010 12:14 PM

Yes they have, and one must go for a ride in one of there boats to see what a fine running machine they really are.
To me the " best '' running V out there right now.

NASCAT 08-18-2010 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by boating37 (Post 3185122)
Yes they have, and one must go for a ride in one of there boats to see what a fine running machine they really are.
To me the " best '' running V out there right now.

In order for me to really endorse them I'm going to need to back up my ride in the Vee w/ a ride in the Cat otherwise how could I be absolutely sure??:lolhit: