Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hot Boat Weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/237304-hot-boat-weekend.html)

twin whackas 08-23-2010 09:58 PM

Our normal group will be there. Staying at Brower as usual.

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh (Post 3187347)
We will be at Brower with our typical party of people Wend. thru Sun.!

Why not Brower everyone? That is where it all started from and all the regulars from over ten years ago keep going. lots of hardware and a great layout for looking at the boats and catching up with everyone.Not to mention the end of the day at the main launch provides a big croud of people with a couple hours of entertainment.

Todd Hartigh 08-24-2010 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by twin whackas (Post 3189238)
Our normal group will be there. Staying at Brower as usual.

Good to hear! I was wondering if you were going to cumberland instead.

What day is the crew coming up? I will make sure my women is sporting her T in support of the Indiana Drinking Team :party-smiley-004: By the way... was it Absolute Mandrin you killed with red bull? I will have a bottle of your preference waiting for you:food-smiley-009:

Looking like Labor Day Weekend or Hot Boat will be my first run with the boat after scattering both motors there last year. I rebuilt everything in the driveline of the boat. It now looks like a show car. Especially the transom....The drives have 13 coats of clear, transom assemblies and boxes are powder coated and every nut bolt and trim line is mirror finish. Hope I didnt put a ring in upside down :eek: I was hoping to have it done months ago but it has been a very busy summer working on customers boats. Still boated every weekend so it didnt hurt to bad.

SC288 08-24-2010 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh (Post 3189405)
Good to hear! I was wondering if you were going to cumberland instead.

What day is the crew coming up? I will make sure my women is sporting her T in support of the Indiana Drinking Team :party-smiley-004: By the way... was it Absolute Mandrin you killed with red bull? I will have a bottle of your preference waiting for you:food-smiley-009:

Looking like Labor Day Weekend or Hot Boat will be my first run with the boat after scattering both motors there last year. I rebuilt everything in the driveline of the boat. It now looks like a show car. Especially the transom....The drives have 13 coats of clear, transom assemblies and boxes are powder coated and every nut bolt and trim line is mirror finish. Hope I didnt put a ring in upside down :eek: I was hoping to have it done months ago but it has been a very busy summer working on customers boats. Still boated every weekend so it didnt hurt to bad.

He like's Grey Goose or Svedka. :grinser010: Mike and I were there last weekend with our wives and my daughter and it was very busy with some new hardware.

We will be pulling in most likely Wednesday night....hoping to get a spot near you.

Todd Hartigh 08-24-2010 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by SC288 (Post 3189407)
He like's Grey Goose or Svedka. :grinser010: Mike and I were there last weekend with our wives and my daughter and it was very busy with some new hardware.

We will be pulling in most likely Wednesday night....hoping to get a spot near you.

Nice...it seems like there are alot of new boats in the area. I will pm you...

Rookie 08-24-2010 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh (Post 3189405)
every nut is mirror finish.

He can certainly polish some nuts! :eek:

Chicken, I fly back from Boston Friday afternoon so make sure my spot is set up when I get there! I think Shelli will be there earlier.

Todd Hartigh 08-24-2010 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Rookie (Post 3189440)
He can certainly polish some nuts! :eek:

Chicken, I fly back from Boston Friday afternoon so make sure my spot is set up when I get there! I think Shelli will be there earlier.

The sites will be ready...

Yup! Shelli and Faith are both cumming :) on Friday. My girls are cumming on Thursday, and the boys are getting drunk Wednesday......then Thursday....then

Keeping the numbers good again this year! on our site....4 guys 7 girls! Are you good with that?

Rookie 08-24-2010 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh (Post 3189452)
Keeping the numbers good again this year! on our site....4 guys 7 girls! Are you good with that?

I'm good with that!

I want to try your Hydro's this weekend are you down with that?

Todd Hartigh 08-24-2010 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Rookie (Post 3189458)
I'm good with that!

I want to try your Hydro's this weekend are you down with that?

You know where they are!

twin whackas 08-24-2010 09:33 AM

I think we are probably heading up Wednesday night. I think I am going to stick with Water this year..:bsflag:

[QUOTE=Todd Hartigh;3189405]Good to hear! I was wondering if you were going to cumberland instead.

Nauti Kitty 08-24-2010 09:49 AM

Be there

NK