Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need a list of WHO is going to be at LOTO for Mem. Day... >

Need a list of WHO is going to be at LOTO for Mem. Day...

Notices

Need a list of WHO is going to be at LOTO for Mem. Day...

Old 05-16-2002, 11:39 AM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

TTT
Old 05-16-2002, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funhome & Tanned Fat,

Our place is right across from tan-ta-a on the 26mm. The cove is named "Crabtree Cove." Our house is white with blue trim, a huge "W" on the front, and there is my Fountain, our 400 SeaRay, our cobalt and 2 seadoo's at our dock. Funhome, I think i know the boat you're talking about. Does he dock it at what used to be Garrisons gas docks? Tanned Fat, i know the red fountain you are referring to, sweet looking ride, unfortunately not mine. Mine is white with purple/pink lightninig bolt graphics. I encourage everyone to please stop by and say hello. I'll be the one in the yellow wheelchair!!!
Old 05-16-2002, 12:28 PM
Secret F233

Well the Mrs. , My friend Joe (from key largo) & I will be down as well but I may or may not have the Secret F233 running depending on Bridgeport’s turn around times. Besides I think I need to post some more before I would feel comfortable meeting up with some of ya but have a SAFE & enjoyable weekend anyhow…...

Old 05-16-2002, 12:52 PM
Secret F233

Thanks Troutly I'm working on geting friday off as it is to pick up bigkeylargoJoe from Lambert. So If Amy gets off in time I'll do that guess you guys will be shuting the place down at 1:ish & then AquaPizza?...

Old 05-16-2002, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Fountain525,
I don't know about a old Gas Dock? He is just off the main channel in a small cove, actually I think he is at the 25mm if Tan-Tar-A is at the 26mm.

Tanned Fat,
Have you heard from Gordo? How is the trip going?

I have some bad news. It looks like since I'm the only person from my Family that will be down at the lake that weekend, I'm the one that has to go to the Home Owner Ass. Meeting! It's Saturday morning a 10am in Laurie and usually last's about an hour, so I won't be able to make the Picture, but I will try and meet up with everyone at the cove sometime in the afternoon! If there is no place to tie up, will you guy's split the sea for me?
Old 05-16-2002, 01:25 PM
283CHECK

Funhome-
Talked with Gordo this am, he's made it to Marathon with the A/T in tow!! Was going to get it inspected might run P class. But he did say things are going good so far.

Check you pm I'm sending you mail!!

Old 05-16-2002, 01:28 PM
Registered

FH,

Gordo got down early yesterday and hooked up w/ Solarized and got the the boat cleaned up and loaded and headed off to Marathon. On the way down he stopped by and picked up F1-51....it was done.............so he was happy.

They were going to test in Team Solarized today then he might splash the One Vision so they can just tool around for pleasure while they are there too

LOTO peeps......What is on the agenda for Sunday? I'm coming down early with or with out the wife.......maybe w/ KCHOTBOAT. Is everyone going to the cove on Sunday too?
Old 05-16-2002, 02:43 PM
Secret F233

Troutly, Wow closed hu it's been a year or 2 for me but i helped Superdave open that place in 92 up at the 14mm & Ed & Angie reopen in 96ish @ the 19mm sorry to here that I'll have to call them!!

I'll keep the eyes peeled for ya thanks again. BTW whats the name on your ride?

Old 05-16-2002, 02:46 PM
Registered

Brad,

Like Troutly said.....I think alot of us are going to be rafting up outside of the guantlet this year. There's going to be so many of us anyway, we'll have one hell of a row just with the OSO group. And yeah, we'll always make room for ya.

Secret,

I am bummed about Aqua Pizza too. We've never been there and I was hoping to experience it this year.
Old 05-16-2002, 02:54 PM
Registered

Hey all,

I just wanted to invite everyone to our house on Sunday evening or afternoon for a cold beverage!! E-mail me or post it here if you think you'll stop by. Hope to see a lot of you.

Ryan

Quick Reply: Need a list of WHO is going to be at LOTO for Mem. Day...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.