Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   hey its eddie young's birthday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/237337-hey-its-eddie-youngs-birthday.html)

Crazy Dayz Skater 08-21-2010 01:08 PM

hey its eddie young's birthday

just wanted everyone to know its eddie's birthday today,(the old fart).:cool-smiley-026:this guy goes out of his way to help people for any given reason, and im sure he has helped lots of people here just because he loves what he does,and hes dam good at it. LOUIE.

littledcsrodshop 08-21-2010 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by louie7171 (Post 3187648)
just wanted everyone to know its eddie's birthday today,(the old fart).:cool-smiley-026:this guy goes out of his way to help people for any given reason, and im sure he has helped lots of people here just because he loves what he does,and hes dam good at it. LOUIE.

Well put and couldn't be more true !!

Enjoy your dinner bro.... :drink::lolhit::drink:

tomtbone1993 08-21-2010 01:42 PM

Happy B-Day Eddie:)

Young Performance 08-21-2010 01:55 PM

Thanks guys. I can't believe I'm 29 again. It's amazing. It keeps happening year after year.
I really do love what I do. I got into with my wife this morning because I wanted to go to work today. She wanted me home with her and the kids. She won and I took the day off.:lolhit:
Thank you everyone for the support. See you at the Shootout Louie.
Eddie

Steve 1 08-21-2010 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 3187664)
Thanks guys. I can't believe I'm 29 again. It's amazing. It keeps happening year after year.
I really do love what I do. I got into with my wife this morning because I wanted to go to work today. She wanted me home with her and the kids. She won and I took the day off.:lolhit:
Thank you everyone for the support. See you at the Shootout Louie.
Eddie

LOL you got to let them think they win sometimes, smart move ,in the end our Kids are the meaning of life and why we were here ,I do not know you but like your threads ,Happy Birthday and many more.

CB-BLR 08-21-2010 02:53 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE!

You rock!

Chris

boatfreak 08-21-2010 03:16 PM

Happy Birthday buddy. I was going back through some old emails and found one where you were working on my stuff on Fathers Day last year so I think the little woman may be right here. You might not believe it but the kids won't be little forever. Enjoy your day and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Shootout.

Young Performance 08-21-2010 03:42 PM

They really are growing up quick. I've already missed a ton of it. I love spending time with them, but I also love building engines.:lolhit:
Ya'll are right....I do need to let her win every now and then. I think it was a good move if I plan on getting some:hitit:

Thanks Steve1. I have enjoyed a few of your threads. Hopefully we can meet up one day.

Thanks Chris. Haven't heard from you at 2 am in a while. You know it gets lonely at night in the shop.:drink:

Mike,
I was working on Fathers Day on your stuff because you were pushing me to have it done.:drink:
Thanks buddy. We'll see you in LOTO.

Eddie

Steve Zuckerman 08-21-2010 04:03 PM

Happy Birthday Eddie,
Old guys rule :drink:. You were on TV recently on an Extreme Boats show. One of the segments was about the Cyclone Nortech. The Playgirl and her girlfriend got like 15 minutes, and you got about 3 seconds. I don't why....maybe she is more photogenic :grinser010:???
Good luck at LOTO. Wish I could make it. Maybe next year.
Regards,
Steve

Padraig 08-21-2010 04:09 PM

Happy Birthday!!!!!!