Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   40' skater built fountain testing for shootout (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/237375-40-skater-built-fountain-testing-shootout.html)

Brad Zastrow 08-24-2010 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3189541)
It is a fun event so why not run in the appropriate class?

He is in the appropriate class, you want to change the rules to your interperation. Chill out. You do not a horse in this race.

Viperfitness1 08-24-2010 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow (Post 3189531)
I showed the results to clearly show the different classes. That is all. First of all Mike's Fountain (world record setting hull) does not have nearly the power that Reggie had to set the 171 mph speed record. Second Mike is going to have his wife throttle. You guys scared of a low hp canopy boat with a woman throttling? :eek: LOL. It just a fun event for all.

Seems to me that Mike's the one who is scared to run against the other canopied V's. And what does the wife have to do with it...try telling that to Jeni Dunbar or Shelly Sutton and see where it gets you. It is a fun event so why not run in the appropriate class?

nooo sh!t! well my girl will be driving my canopy vee too..

i guess this means only one thing!!!

CAT FIGHT IN VEE CLASS

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-24-2010 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 3189663)

CAT FIGHT IN VEE CLASS

now that fcuking hilarious :lolhit: good luck BIG Daddy :drink:

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-24-2010 12:30 PM

Seems to me that Mike's the one who is scared to run against the other canopied V's. And what does the wife have to do with it...try telling that to Jeni Dunbar or Shelly Sutton and see where it gets you.:eek: It is a fun event so why not run in the appropriate class?

Like you said Omerta then ther'd be competition :lolhit:
good luck to the Ladies :drink::drink::drink::drink:

omerta one 08-24-2010 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow (Post 3189549)
He is in the appropriate class, you want to change the rules to your interperation. Chill out. You do not a horse in this race.

This is the second time you have mentioned the rules and the third or fourth time I've asked you to clarify...boittom line is YOU CAN'T. Fact is that he's running a race boat in the NP Class...I'm not the only one who finds that inappropriate. As for the horse...I ran in that class last year and am completely chilled. I'm just looking forward to a real pleasure boat winning the class.

BTW the "rules" do provide the ability to protest...don't be surprised.

JasonSmith 08-24-2010 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3189720)
This is the second time you have mentioned the rules and the third or fourth time I've asked you to clarify...boittom line is YOU CAN'T. Fact is that he's running a race boat in the NP Class...I'm not the only one who finds that inappropriate. As for the horse...I ran in that class last year and am completely chilled. I'm just looking forward to a real pleasure boat winning the class.

I agree 100%. It won't be allowed to run in the NP class.

Young Performance 08-24-2010 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3189720)

I agree 100%. Although it is CURRENTLY being used as a pleasure boat, it is a full canopied, legal race boat.....that holds the world record! I have always understood the non-pro class to be for true pleasure boats. It is irrelevant what the boats speed is or who is driving it. This is all just my opinion, and I'm sure that some won't agree with it.
Eddie

Rik 08-24-2010 02:39 PM

CAT FIGHT IN VEE CLASS

You need to get some cleaner and clean those canopies or give Pete a call and get a new set. It seems they are not very clear, or at least in that photo.

SCRAPMAN1 08-24-2010 03:13 PM

is this the old dramamine/pier 57 boat with the 5's?

glassdave 08-24-2010 08:19 PM

CAT FIGHT IN VEE CLASS

LMAO :D:D:D