If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Gold Member Gold Member Viperfitness1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1990 Apache 41, 40' Skater built Fountain
    Midwest City, OK
    Quote Originally Posted by mpally View Post
    So you didn't run at all? We have plenty of props in the area, you should have given a shout out.
    i was so pissed i couldnt even see straight. let alone ask someone to borrow something that might spin off and sink to the bottom

my girl and i walked around and enjoyed the event anyway...

always next time

Platinum Member Platinum Member johnnyboatman's Avatar
    My Boats:
    always chasin those gremlins.

My Boats:
    36 Outlaw
    St. Louis/ LOTO
    That sucks. How deep is the water where it spun off? How fast were you going? You could have diver look around. Depending on your speed and the depth of the water, they may be able to locate it. The problem is props don't always fall straight down. Might be worth it to pay a diver to look around for a bit.

McHenry, Illinois
    Lovergine had the right of way and the pleasure boat was not looking and turned into Mikes Fountain and then proceeded to throttle into Morgan's boat in a panic. Many witnesses told the same story to Police.

I have a LH Merc five blade 35 I will sell cheap. The problem with losing props is you will have to buy a set used or one new prop. Nobody seperates these things. I have also learned the hard way that the prop nut can only be used twice and then throw them away and buy a new one. Mercury says replace every time you take them off.

Crazy Energy Platinum Member Velocity Vector's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Old Skool 35' Ocean Express Cat 1700 HP
    Oklahoma God's country no one else wants it.
    Hey Andy, Just stumbled on your thread. To be really honest when I first saw your boat at your shop I was a little worried but looks like you pulled it off. Love the red and she sounds great too. Hope to swing buy again soon. Your old lady has bigger balls than most men do. Regards K.C.
    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Gold Member Gold Member northernoffshore's Avatar
    My Boats:
    33 powerplay 20 mako , 30 spectre ,22 velocity,
    ft. myers, fl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow View Post
    I agree, but the rules are if you race you are in the pro class. This is Mike's Pleasure boat. He and his future wife take it out all the time here in Illinois. Even has mufflers. check out the end. The chain of lakes has a bunch of fast boats on it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678