Anyone know this boat or Surveyor in Bradenton, FL

Notices

Anyone know this boat or Surveyor in Bradenton, FL

Old 08-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
That boat belonged to a Speedwake member who passed away a year or so ago, try over there, a few locals have seen the boat.
Thanks, I was over there searching lastnight but didn't dig anything up. I'll try posting!
Old 08-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
It is sitting two blocks from my shop....
Have you been curious enough to check this thing out ye? hehe
Old 08-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

not yet, it belonged to a guy named rebel man that passed a couple years ago. I am not a surveyor but could check it out for you...
Old 08-24-2010, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is a link to a thread over there from a few years ago, may have a few pics of the boat in use, as Ryan said, it was Rebel manns boat, do a search for that screen name on Speedwake, and read about it.

http://www.speedwake.com/forums/show...light=sarasota
Old 08-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Registered

Cool

not yet, it belonged to a guy named rebel man that passed a couple years ago. I am not a surveyor but could check it out for you...
Yes, that's basically what i'm looking for and if I can't find someone I will need to hire a surveyor. Of course i'd be willing to kick you some change for your time. :P Basically interested in the condition of the hull but would also like the power looked over w/o spending a bunch of time on a sea trial or compression check. If a guy could also snap some photos that would be great. LMK if interested or PM me some ideas! He said it can be ran on the muffs and also has an aluminum trailer available if you get a chance to see that also.

-Thanks
Old 08-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Registered

Smile

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Here is a link to a thread over there from a few years ago, may have a few pics of the boat in use, as Ryan said, it was Rebel manns boat, do a search for that screen name on Speedwake, and read about it.

http://www.speedwake.com/forums/show...light=sarasota
-Thank You
Old 08-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

I know it was rough last time I saw it on the water, it had plastic lawn furniture in it..... it is sitting out in the rain right now and has been outside for about a month where it is now by my shop. I am not a motor or glass guy but if you tell me what I should look at I will check it out.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Registered

Cool

I know it was rough last time I saw it on the water, it had plastic lawn furniture in it..... it is sitting out in the rain right now and has been outside for about a month where it is now by my shop. I am not a motor or glass guy but if you tell me what I should look at I will check it out.
His sister claims she gave it to a friend of his. She called the friend and he said he sold it to someone else who had been working on it. The captains chairs look ok but it does need the rear bench. The cuddy also looks like it had some updates and supposed to run ok now. Basically want to make sure there is any major damage, the drives engage and move up and down and that the engine run and sound ok. Just a quick run around before i'd come down myself. He sent some photos but those were kinda of hard to tell anything as it had been raining as the forecast also predicts for the next couple days.