Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   new flight club 36 skater does 140 with 850 mercs (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/237644-new-flight-club-36-skater-does-140-850-mercs.html)

Pro1 08-27-2010 08:42 AM

Very cool boat!

bodydrop3500 09-05-2010 10:45 PM

great boat... saw it today sitting on the hoist ws several houses to the norht... drooled as we idled by it

Catmando 09-05-2010 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 3191160)
Hey, I'd sit in on this speech. Can you also include topic for discussion on how to get city's to pass ordinance for more "Flight Club's"? A cash flow analysis on square/ft to employee count in relation to revenue generation and also optimal hours of operating in relation to days of the week. Oh, also do you have franchise opportunities???? :D:D:D

LOL :evilb:

Catmando 09-05-2010 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by blume (Post 3190850)
Here's a few more pictures.....................congrats, beautiful boat.

Love the aircraft-cockpit look, I'm a gauge freak. :) Love the toggle switches in front of the sticks too.

Little out of focus there blume but nice cockpit shots.

LubeJobs42 09-06-2010 12:40 AM

Beautiful boat! I was looking at the 30 at Skaterfest. I couldn't believe it was a 30'! It is the biggest 30 I have ever seen. I asked Peter about the 30' twice and he kept changing the subject. I got the impression he wasn't interested in selling me one. It was the weirdest thing. I would bring it up and he would change the subject. The first time I thought it was my imagination, the second time I took it as either he wasn't interested in selling a 30 or he wasn't interested in selling to an MTI guy.
I'm very impulsive and honestly, he probably could have sold me one.
I would have had buyer remorse now that I'm back home and it's really not the time to buy another boat.

It is beautiful!! Good luck with it!!!!

AppSysCons 09-06-2010 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 3200524)
Beautiful boat! I was looking at the 30 at Skaterfest. I couldn't believe it was a 30'! It is the biggest 30 I have ever seen. I asked Peter about the 30' twice and he kept changing the subject. I got the impression he wasn't interested in selling me one. It was the weirdest thing. I would bring it up and he would change the subject. The first time I thought it was my imagination, the second time I took it as either he wasn't interested in selling a 30 or he wasn't interested in selling to an MTI guy.
I'm very impulsive and honestly, he probably could have sold me one.
I would have had buyer remorse now that I'm back home and it's really not the time to buy another boat.

It is beautiful!! Good luck with it!!!!

That's a crazy story! I kind of feel bad for you, so here is an option

You are welcome to swap boats with me for any weekend. I could see you having a good time in my 30 Skater, and I am pretty sure I would have a good time in your MTI.

The 30 is a high 'fun factor' boat.

blume 09-06-2010 10:24 AM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3200501)
Love the aircraft-cockpit look, I'm a gauge freak. :) Love the toggle switches in front of the sticks too.

Little out of focus there blume but nice cockpit shots.

maybe these are better?

precisiondetails 09-06-2010 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 3191379)
Congratulations buddy!

Like everyone else has said, the boat looks fantastic, and it sounds like it's running fantastic as well! :drink:

Hey B LEE where were you? I didnt see you at LOTO thought you were going to Skaterfest what happened??

dbhammer 09-09-2010 11:19 AM

that is one of the best looking skater's i have ever seen. wow

stainless 09-09-2010 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by dbhammer (Post 3203424)
that is one of the best looking skater's i have ever seen. wow

I agree!