Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake St Clair Labor Day Eve - The Party is here!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/237651-lake-st-clair-labor-day-eve-party-here.html)

showtime83 08-25-2010 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by sre (Post 3190919)
Not taking mine but will be out on a 40' called " Always Lookin" It is red and white. Hit me up and I will get you a couple of tickets.

It is a easy boat to spot with the stripper pole mounted in the back !

PatriYacht 08-26-2010 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by sre (Post 3190957)
Oops! How can you edit a title?

Thanks for the heads up!!!

I think you might have to ask the moderator, I wish it was Memorial Day then the summer would just be starting, instead of winding down:(

fantastixvoyage 08-26-2010 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by PatriYacht (Post 3191337)
I think you might have to ask the moderator, I wish it was Memorial Day then the summer would just be starting, instead of winding down:(

Couldn't agree more. Took out a perfectly good motor before the other was really done. Wasted a good portion of the summer. Talk about :grinser010:

Paul thanks again for the tixs last year. I'm sure I'm in again for this year. Should be out Sunday as well so I'll have to catch up with you. By stripper pole, is it the one that had the 25ft+ fireman's pole at the Raft Off??? That was quite a setup.

I'd like to take the phantom but no way am I letting all the d-bags and hookers in their heels walk across it.

rlj676 08-26-2010 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 3191453)
Couldn't agree more. Took out a perfectly good motor before the other was really done. Wasted a good portion of the summer. Talk about :grinser010:

Paul thanks again for the tixs last year. I'm sure I'm in again for this year. Should be out Sunday as well so I'll have to catch up with you. By stripper pole, is it the one that had the 25ft+ fireman's pole at the Raft Off??? That was quite a setup.

I'd like to take the phantom but no way am I letting all the d-bags and hookers in their heels walk across it.

You mind if I hang on your deck, don't mind my black dress shoes (gold chains and greasy hair).:evilb:

sre 08-26-2010 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by showtime83 (Post 3191025)
It is a easy boat to spot with the stripper pole mounted in the back !

That would be the one lol.

sre 08-26-2010 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 3191453)

Your very welcome and I hope you had a great time. Call or text me Sunday and I will get you a few if I see you on the water. If not we can catch up the day of the event if you come. Would love to get a ride in the Phantom if you bring it out. I was out in my buddies 38 Lip Ship Top Gun few weeks back. Cool ride, has 725 Zuls in it.