If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    40 SKATER
    ALL NEW BIG DADDY !!!!!!!! U of all people would know what the boat ran with Chip & Dave spraying NOS on LOTO & not even close to where we are now & Leon @ Dereberry Performance is'nt done yet . I'll dig up a pic of the old Dave Dash & gauges .
    Awesome job Leon did with the Noreater SKATER this weekend and shes got more left fastest a open 36 has ever gone 2 date well get them Lifters from Isky and get back to the fun stuff Testing & Tuning .
    Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 09-02-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: spelign

Drive to arrive alive!!! Platinum Member WARPARTY36's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
    Quote Originally Posted by BLee View Post

They would be able to hold up to thinner cuts better than the current forged wheels.

The forged ones are so sweet, but so thin that they are easily damaged.
    Yep, the more they cost, the shorter they live
    They call me BUBBA like one of them big ol' redneck boys............Can you believe that???

My Boats:
    40 Skater 607Ci 14:71 TF Kobelco
    Lake of the ozarks
    Quote Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
    OK Fcukre you'll need more then a few weeks , add the 1.5" spacer and put the 21 degree rake 6 blades props on

U can alwayz send it over to BIG Leon @ Dereberry and he'll set it up right 4 ya'll ,good luck
    Did you go 163.1 in the SAG
    Wholly crap anywhere in that river at 163.1!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123