Notices

What to do?

Old 09-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Sam, No worries bro. That jack bag is over that crap. Your a good dude dont let anyone tell you otherwise. We have the offshore races this weekend. You should be here. I got the motor in the warlock and we are going to watch the race from the water.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:06 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by MiniHawk
I will have the Mini down there on the docks thursday, friday and saturday.

Will you be down there at all? I'd like to introduce myself to you and show you the Mini...

Sam
FYI, i just drove by and no boats are there.
And even more dissapointing is that Guy Jr didn't get his 39cig ready for this.
I'll be by... but it's a pretty hi holiday, so i dont know for how long and when. Is Stu Haim running this race?
Old 09-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stormrider
FYI, i just drove by and no boats are there.
And even more dissapointing is that Guy Jr didn't get his 39cig ready for this.
I'll be by... but it's a pretty hi holiday, so i dont know for how long and when. Is Stu Haim running this race?
Yep, I was there earlier to check the progress on a Fountain that is getting engines put back in.

I heard that Jr's Cig had some issues or something and it will be out of the water for awhile. Im suprised why Sr. isnt running Dry Martini in the race.
Friday and Saturday, look on the docks for my Mini. It's white with a greeish stripe on the side. If im not with the boat, then i'll be around there somewhere

I saw Stu Hayim's yacht today, i beleive its a Sunseeker names Recovery. He also had a 39' Top Fish with triple 300's on the travelift. Not sure if hes running, but he said he'd "kiss someones bare ass at LaMottas", if someone can beat his record and donate to charity to boot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbbBBxqWDmw
Old 09-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SVL-WARLOCK
Hey Sam, No worries bro. That jack bag is over that crap. Your a good dude dont let anyone tell you otherwise. We have the offshore races this weekend. You should be here. I got the motor in the warlock and we are going to watch the race from the water.
Would love to make it to the races! I wish I could come along with ya'.
be sure to take pictures and email them!