Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Heatwave pics from hotboat.net >

Heatwave pics from hotboat.net

Notices

Heatwave pics from hotboat.net

Old 05-07-2002, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Uncle~ That picture is just plain awesome of you guys! Have you stopped grinning yet? Give my regards to Kathy and the girls!

KWB~ I already told you your boat was my favorite. Looks even better in action! I sure wish we'd gotten a ride on that baby. Oh well, another good excuse for us to make another trip out west!
Old 05-07-2002, 01:33 PM
kwb
Registered

Missamy - you guys are always welcome on my boat. You should come back in the summer when things get really hot!
Old 05-07-2002, 03:34 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Nort you are one dirty FUNNY man
Old 05-07-2002, 05:27 PM
Uncle Toys

Miss Amy – Didn’t that picture turn out awesome! I had it enlarged and its hanging in my office now. Got to admit, the grin had started to fade. But this thread got in going again.

I just emailed it to Kathy and Samantha a couple of minutes ago, so they will see your howdy. Caught Samantha lurking on OSO the other night. She was reading all your stuff, looking at the pictures, and told me to tell you she said hello.

Old 05-07-2002, 07:32 PM
Registered

Uncle~That is kewl! I expect that pic would make great Christmas cards as well!

You have a wonderful family and I hope we get the chance to hook up with you all again; in addition to the other two family members on this end! Sam and Alex think they need a ride on your boat! Sam, my 10 year old son is singing Great Balls of Fire for the talent show at school this year. He's wearing these wild pants that have flames on them and he said they look just like the flames on your boat! Not to brag...but...in addition to singing he's spinning a basketball on his finger at the same time. Now is that talent, or WHAT!?!?!! (get it.....great BALLS of fire)

And my daughter Alex wants to wear a bandana like your girls!
Old 05-07-2002, 08:27 PM
Uncle Toys

Miss Amy - Sounds like a proud mom has something to be proud about. It's amazing how boys dig flames. My nephew (the one that gave me my nick name) has all kinds of clothing with flames. Tell Sam he needs to help me design a shirt for the boat. I'll have them made up and he can have the first!

Look what I found on the AHBA web site. Who is that in the back with the sexy hair style
Attached Thumbnails Heatwave pics from hotboat.net-ahba-dougs-boat.jpg  

Old 05-07-2002, 08:37 PM
Registered

OH CHIT!! Thanks alot Uncle Toys! I'll have you know I worked all day to get that hair-do!

And Sam is desinging a shirt as we speak! LOL!! ....something about flames coming out of a star that has USA in the middle, with flames shooting out of the tips of the star. I'll post it up when the finished product is shown to me!

Last edited by MissAmy; 05-07-2002 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-08-2002, 11:47 AM
Registered

Uncle Joe......You have NO IDEA what you've started! Sam is obsessed with designing your t-shirt! He was up till 10:00 last night, and has it halfway colored. Actually, it's kinda cool!
Old 05-08-2002, 12:40 PM
Uncle Toys

Kewl, can’t wait to see it. Ten years old is such a great age. Sam, don’t stay up to late and get me in trouble with your mom.

Guess what I was told last night. My daughter informed me that my three girls are not joining us at the lake this weekend. I understand there is a special party this Saturday they don’t want to miss. Actually I have more details, but I worry who might be lurking. Luckily for me, my son will join us (Mother’s day and all that).

Old 05-08-2002, 02:51 PM
Registered

Well, you tell those girls to behave! LOL!!

Does the son get to drive the boat? I bet he loves it!

Ten is such a great age; my son is my sweet and sensitive one (like his dad ) and Alex, 8, is the daring and independent one (like, um......nah, not like mom at all! )

He should be finished with it tonight and if I can remember how to use the scanner, I will attempt to show you.