If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Michael Martin

Outlaws Rally in SC - details

BEST PAINT - Was a tie between Frank Brancaccio of Ohio with his 28 ft Warlock cat w/ 572 ci of power and Lars Johnson from NC w/ his Advantage 22 Sport Cat w/ a 640 Brodix power plant.

LONG HAUL - Went to Frank Brancaccio and Kent Mugg from Ohio

MOST IMPROVED - Went to Mike Agnew - After 2 years of work his V-King is now on the water & running strong.

MOST INTIMIDATING - Charles Wilkie with his black Kurtis Hydro w/ 429ci of Ford power

This years first event was delayed as a steady rain passed over our little part of heaven Sat morning. We decided to reschedule the event for Sunday the 5th since we had so many people from out of state in attendance and they were call for nicer weather.
    But the fun didn't end at noon when that decision was made, most of us hung around as the rain slowed. By 1:30 A few boat were on the water playing and giving us a glimpse of what to expect.
    Sunday morning rolled around & with a chill in the air boats started lining up. We had a total of 32 boats at the event for Sunday.From a 17ft Avenger to several large Cats all were ready to play.

We changed the format & it was great. No radar gun just a bunch of grudge matches and solo's. Even the big Cats & offshore V's from the Lake Hartwell gang joined in. This is what I had intended from the beginning & this will be our new direction. Back to basics -

These past events have not been easy to set up or easy to execute. When it becomes too aggravating to make it happen is when most people would give up. But I'm not. I enjoy meeting you guys & getting to know you. With your help we're just going to meet up & go play. Its alot simpler & more fun for all involved.

I am looking for suggestions and ideas. This is YOUR event, I just help.

Pictures coming very soon!!!!

Mike Martin

My Boats:
    31 Jupiter w/ 300 VRods
    Aventura, FL

Thumbs up Thanks Michael!

I really enjoyed the event and look forward to the next one. Congratulations to all the winners. The black Kurtis Hydro was awesome!

Michael Martin

pictures from the rally

got some picture posted on S&F here's the link

Got alot more coming.

Brad - Sorry I didn't get a chance to speak with you. Glad you were able to come - see yall soon