Notices

cigarette boat company

Old 09-07-2010, 07:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

I've owned three cigarette's.
None have been brand new.
They've always treated me like I bought a new boat off them, so I would say service would even be better if I were to actually buy a new boat. I've talked to Vic and he seems top notch. Before Vic I always dealt with Tim. He was definetly an asset to cigarette.

I know a few people that have the 700 package and they've had great results.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE We are moving forward on boat build. Vic will be very happy to know in the morning that his deposit of a 1/3 to start my boat will be heading his way to secure my spot in production. we are set on 39 yunlimited with staggard 700 sc for power. I cant wait.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Vick (Spellburg) Is a Knowledgable guy He is new with Cigarette but was in charge of Formulas offshore stuff for years (not sure what his title was) Vic raced Formula boats back in the day and has just recently been added to the Cigarette corporate family. Just be carfull and not to get to many drinks in him or he turns into VINCE LOL

I have known both Skip Braver and Vic Spellburg for many years I have owned a Top Gun myself (bought used) Trust me you are in good hands with these guys . Enjoy and keep us updated on your progress with the new machine
Old 09-08-2010, 08:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by fkboatman
UPDATE We are moving forward on boat build. Vic will be very happy to know in the morning that his deposit of a 1/3 to start my boat will be heading his way to secure my spot in production. we are set on 39 yunlimited with staggard 700 sc for power. I cant wait.
So, are you buying directly from the factory or going through a dealer?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

We have had 4 Cigs, 1 was bought used and the rest new, the last two boats were bought through Lip-Ship. We are currently running a 39 with the 700/NXT package we bought new and the boat is INCREDIBLE! Great all around package. Through the years we have had only minor things and Cigarette has been great to deal with taking care of everything. If you go through a dealer I suggest Phil @ Lip-Ship, he has been phenominal!

my .02
Old 09-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Registered

You cant buy direct from factory. you have to go through dealer. But you can work with factory direct on boat and all else goes through dealer.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Charter Member # 302
Charter Member

I suggest you use Brownies Dealer in Key West
Old 09-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Registered

Vic Spellburg is as professional as they get. I am sure he will set you up and make it easier for the deal to get an order going. There are many great dealers but Grand Sport is in the Chicago area and Mark Miller will give you Excellent service.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fkboatman
Congrats. My dream boat/ setup.

Any chance of you posting some sort of build thread or keeping us updated in the Cig section maybe?