Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Cumberland Roll Call (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/238399-lake-cumberland-roll-call.html)

tssteph 09-07-2010 10:12 AM

The shuttle at state dock will take you everywhere anytime. Your truck will not be within reasonable walking distance but the shuttle will get you there. Find a buddy with a houseboat and leave your junk there...

anchor 09-07-2010 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by tssteph (Post 3201379)
The shuttle at state dock will take you everywhere anytime. Your truck will not be within reasonable walking distance but the shuttle will get you there. Find a buddy with a houseboat and leave your junk there...

Thanks

FuelinAround 09-07-2010 12:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a map to harmon

427 larry 09-07-2010 12:20 PM

We will be there. tssteph, I saw you at the ramp yesterday, but didn't get a chance to say hi. I have the Formula 353 Fastech. I was the one, who loaned you a wrench, a while back to get your prop off, when you cracked it. Also, we are in need of a slip or someone to raft up to at the State Dock for Friday and Saturady night, it will just be my wife, and I, and we will be staying on our boat. Don't want to drive out to a cove after we start partying !, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Larry

sommerfliesby 09-07-2010 12:21 PM

I'll be there on the 43 Black Thunder Optical Illusion. Like BZ said, our bad influence crew will be in da house with his 42 Fountain, the BT, and a 42 Outerlimits. I am SURE you will hear the stereo on the BT if you are on the docks, c'mon by for some rum!

daniel240 09-07-2010 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by 427 larry (Post 3201494)
We will be there. tssteph, I saw you at the ramp yesterday, but didn't get a chance to say hi. I have the Formula 353 Fastech. I was the one, who loaned you a wrench, a while back to get your prop off, when you cracked it. Also, we are in need of a slip or someone to raft up to at the State Dock for Friday and Saturady night. Don't want to drive out to a cove after we start partying !, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Larry

I was also wondering about where to stay Saturday night. Will they have slips available at the state dock saturday night and if so how much? I've heard $350 for the weekend for a slip! Does anyone trailer their boats out and sleep in the parking lot?

427 larry 09-07-2010 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by daniel240 (Post 3201520)
I was also wondering about where to stay Saturday night. Will they have slips available at the state dock saturday night and if so how much? I've heard $350 for the weekend for a slip! Does anyone trailer their boats out and sleep in the parking lot?

Far as I know, there are no slips available, unless someone cancels, that's why we are looking. They usually run $25.00 for an open, and $35.00 for a covered, per night. I guess, you could sleep in your boat in the parking lot. Good luck !.