Notices

Simrek Shower Group Buy

Old 09-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts
Default Simrek Shower Group Buy

I posted this in the drive section but thought it might get more visibility here...i spoke with paul kermis...if we get enough guys together we can do a group buy...im not sure on prices yet but this is what was offered last time...let me know if your interested. i need a pair asap. he said to try and get a group of 10-20 guys together. thanks.

"Hi guys,
I was going to wait until April, but we can do this now. Same as last year 15% off plus free shipping. It's ok with my dealers as long as it's a short time sale, so how about from now until the end of March. The Summit Deluxe ( tested by Hot Boat Magazine, cooling the drive by 50 degrees), advertised price $119.95, OSO price $101.96. The Halo Deluxe (tested by Dockside Magazine, cooling the drive by 60 degrees), advertised price 139.95, OSO price $118.96. (that price will include the new TRS Halo). The deluxe models include the 90* pick-up ports and both prices will include free shipping. For more information you can visit my web site http://www.driveshowers.com. but please do not use the on line ordering. Call me at (716) or new (585) 334 - 0531 EST and be sure that you tell me that you are a member of OSO. Thanks, Da Drive Shower Guy "
Old 09-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

bump...