Notices

Bolster Group Purchase!

Old 05-08-2002, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vagrant or Pudder what did they use for backing wood or star board. Pudder I am looking for two new bolsters.If they were open on Sat. I would like to go down and look at them before I make up my mind, and also I can look at the ones Andy Buzz is talking about ?How many do we need to get discount and how many people realy are ready.
Old 05-08-2002, 08:52 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

if you coudl check them out it would be great!!!

as for eth backing. He told me they are mainly plastic but there issome wood in them. Perhaps we coudl have him use the starboard instead. He seemed very willing to customize them. I asked if he could use extra thick padding and he said no problem.

As for checking them out. Go to his site and give him a call and see what he says. I havea bussy that lives in miami so if you can't check them out perhaps he will be able to.
Old 05-11-2002, 03:40 AM
Registered

Went to the Innovative Fabrication factory in Cocoa,FL to see their bolsters and swim platforms. These guys run a serious operation building top quality, properly designed, marine bolsters. I put down my deposit without hesitation and would highly recommend this shop to anyone who can appreciate quality and value.

If you call and tell Terry that you are from the Offshore only buying group, he will take great care of you.