Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   optioning a new cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/238695-optioning-new-cigarette.html)

omerta one 09-09-2010 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by BillR (Post 3203908)
Lip-ship
No docking lights
Have the boat pre wired for audio
Carpet padding

Carpet is for cruisers...and munchers.

wrinkleface 09-09-2010 08:36 PM

have them put the extra fender holders in the bilge if U raft up alot!! I think they will do 6 in a 700 boat!!! good luck, keep us posted!! Wrink

wrinkleface 09-09-2010 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3203931)
Carpet is for cruisers...and munchers.

Take a chill pill U Cheeser!!!!:lolhit::evilb:

Jupiter Sunsation 09-09-2010 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 3203924)
That purple boat had many one off stuff that Phil did custom including some interior stuff. The "Lip-Ship package" doesn't cost any more than any other dealer except when he starts actually putting stuff into/on the boat. "Stuff" costs money. The added little things that Phil does are included in the "Lip-Ship package" thus PBM listed the package as a 40k upgrade.

Bottom line...Buy from Phil, you wont regret it.

Thanks for the clarification.....

thisistank 09-09-2010 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3203948)
Thanks for the clarification.....

No worries ;)

PromoProducts-BP 09-10-2010 11:11 AM

Tommy Gun, not to be too forward, but what "range" of $ does it cost to customize the head area forward such as in your boat? Obviously Phil could do that to a used TS in some fashion.

omerta one 09-10-2010 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by PromoProducts-BP (Post 3204331)
Tommy Gun, not to be too forward, but what "range" of $ does it cost to customize the head area forward such as in your boat? Obviously Phil could do that to a used TS in some fashion.

I was never quoted any itemized cost. It was included in the oiginal lump sum price and was built that way to start. Give Phil a call I'm sure he could quote you a number to do a conversion. Since I don't sleep on the boat it has been a great option for the FPC poker runs as we store the luggage up there during the run. Otherwise I keep all the life jackets, towels and misc. up there...it keeps the cabin nice and clean.

Panther 09-10-2010 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by PromoProducts-BP (Post 3204331)

I looked into it at one point on a gun I was looking at in 04' timeframe. Don't quote me but I remember something in order of $5-7K but it adds weight up there... They sorta didn't sound to thrilled about doing it.

TexomaPowerboater 09-10-2010 02:40 PM

I was on one with the upgraded 5" exhaust. Sounds nasty.

omerta one 09-10-2010 05:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 3204421)
I looked into it at one point on a gun I was looking at in 04' timeframe. Don't quote me but I remember something in order of $5-7K but it adds weight up there... They sorta didn't sound to thrilled about doing it.

Yeah, really slows it down...