Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Support for Performance Trailers >

Support for Performance Trailers

Notices

Support for Performance Trailers

Old 05-10-2002, 03:25 PM
Dan Lemieux

Thumbs up Support for Performance Trailers

My Name is Dan Lemieux, I am the president of East Coast Flightcraft Inc. I have just recently joined this forum and while recently exploring the posts I noticed a long rant about the deplorable buisiness practices of Performance Trailers and the owner of the company Bill. After seeing all of the response to the post I thoght that I would stick up for Bill.
He is the primary supplier of trailers for our Malibu Boats. Over the years I have done buisiness with him all I can say is I have been more than completely satisfied.
We have ordered well over 200 trailers from Performance with virtually no problems. Of course the occaisional problem arises and they have always been tended to promptly and completely without any issues.
If you have read the post that I am responding to Buyers Beware . Please do not assume that the particular incident it pertains to is common practice at Peformance. I have never experienced any negative incidents with Bill. As a matter of fact, I often find him bending over backwards for us to make sure we are happy with his products and service. I look forward to continuing our buisiness relationship.
Performance Trailer offers a superior product and they do stand behind it.
Dan Lemieux

Old 05-10-2002, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you bought 200 trailers from me, I'd bend over backwards for ya too!

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2002, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for sharing those kind words Dan.
Old 05-10-2002, 03:40 PM
GRH

Good for you DAN... and welcome aboard!

Sean - have you got any personal expirience with Performance ? You seem to have an axe to grind....

Old 05-10-2002, 03:51 PM
Registered

No experience whatsoever and no axe to grind...just have an opinion on this matter...didn't mean to ruffle your feathers...

BTW, I've always loved Malibu Boats. Back in my waterskiing days, I wanted one while everone else wanted Master Craft...never did get on though
Old 05-10-2002, 03:57 PM
GRH

I'm not "ruffled" Sean.... just wondered if you had a problem in the past.... I wouldn't stick up for the guy if this wasn't so out of character for him based on my expirience....

Old 05-10-2002, 04:01 PM
Registered

Gotcha...nothing to lose sleep over in my opinion...see my post. BTW, next time let's keep it to one thread at a time, huh??
Old 05-11-2002, 08:15 AM
Registered

Ihave been keeping an eye on all these posts about Bill and now must speak out. Last year I was looking all over the country side looking for a used truck. I happened to find one right in my backyard. Who was the seller,, Billy !! The man bent over backwards to help me, let me use the truck for a week or more to make sure it was all he said it was and then while talking to him and making the deal with the truck I decided to look for a new Boat. The man went WAY out of his way to set me up with several dealers that he deals with. I ended up buying a new boat with a triple axle PERFOMANCE traler and could not be happier with the whole deal. The tralier is unbelievable. I averaged 76.2 on gps trailering boat home from Fla last month and hit a high of 86.9 and kept having to remind myself that I had almost 10k of weight behind me. I do have some minor paint prolems and a couple of scratches that were on the trailer when I bought it and Billy is going to take care of them WITHOUT ANYBADMOUTHING or mother@ucking me . The man is a stand up guy and I hate to see a reputation get ruined by one or two unhappy customers out or thousands. I have said it on this board many times, there is always 2 sides to every story

Bob Scanlon

Lake George NY
Old 05-11-2002, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why doesn't Bill speak for himself. At least give a feedback statement to the allocations. Either the job is done right or it isn't.
If it is..then no problem.....if it isn't make it right or settle up.
That is the way I do it in my business. Bad business travels faster than good business....mainly because good business is what is expected
Old 05-12-2002, 04:31 PM
Don99

4 hr. s (that's 1/2 a day) to find crossed wire's tell your so called mechanic to invest in a test light. As far as Bill replying on his own maybe he can't be bothered talking to the same10 people with an over inflated sense of self importance. But that's just my opinion and you know what they say about them

Quick Reply: Support for Performance Trailers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.