Jbs Demolished By Piston Power >

Jbs Demolished By Piston Power

Notices

Jbs Demolished By Piston Power

Old 09-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
Sure seems like some sort of Motive behind this thread. You can share with us..One of us May be a Doctor

I know Jeff has had his Ups & Downs, But Haven't we all?
I'm not leaning either way,(as I have wondered some of the same things in the past) just wondering the motive for the thread.
I think the motive is pretty clear. There are those that no matter what, will never move past "issues" they have with other people. Even though these "issues" have not been caused or been inflicted to the actual person but more so just have been up in the air. The person(s) who seem to want Jeff's head are those, in my opinion, with some of the following issues: napoleons complex, low intelligence, or just a complete jacka$$. Again, just my 2 cents...
Old 09-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have NEVER read a post by Dave Scott that ragged on one of his suppliers like Jeff Stevenson did Turbine Marine. If Dave has a problem with someone he deals with it in private, not on a public website where potential sponsors might be lurking. Besides, it's just bad form to put one's business out in public.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.

Heck of a third post!

Popcorn here, get your hot fresh popcorn......
I was petty impressed with it as well. You got Balls! I like that!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
So when did you get fired by him
now thats funny
Old 09-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
I have NEVER read a post by Dave Scott that ragged on one of his suppliers like Jeff Stevenson did Turbine Marine. If Dave has a problem with someone he deals with it in private, not on a public website where potential sponsors might be lurking. Besides, it's just bad form to put one's business out in public.
Quote of the fvcking year coming from you.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nautdesign1
OK –I really don’t have time for this but someone really needs to state the obvious. Mr. Skater Dave and Mr. Sun Tzu are going about this in the wrong way in the General Racing Discussion section. I suspect what they are getting at is -a simple lack of “grace”. How does JBS conduct himself when he wins? I seem to recall an opening post by him to the effect of “JBS crushes Gieco” with the term “slaughtered” thrown in for good measure. However when he runs his boat to the point of destruction he blames everyone but himself for the inevitable damage – damage which is likely as a result of stressing structures and machinery beyond their design limits. Of course this is a feature of racing but if one has limited resources then one needs to preserve one’s equipment. I assume resources are limited as he claims to have mortgaged the family home and utilized the family savings to pursue his nautical adventures. Of course he could go the sponsorship route but apparently serious sponsors have eluded him to date - a point he has lamented at length on this forum. Is it a simple case of limited space for sponsor logos on his boat and towing vehicles? He could reduce the prominence of his own initials, dramatically positioned and at great size on his boat, or even take the drastic step of reducing the size of his blown up face on the side of his tow vehicles? Surely this would avail some further space for…hmm…sponsors…and thus free him to push his equipment beyond their design limits without regard to cost. Racing domination would soon follow as would the mass public adoration he appears to so desperately seek.
If you have such strong feelings towards Jeff or any other team members of JBS Racing feel free to share your real name and number and I would be happy to have a civilized conversation with you. Those on the outside of offshore racing have no idea of the sacrafices and hard work that go into just making a race, let alone compete at the highest level risking lives and wealth.
As a member of JBS Racing for the past 6 years I hope that JBS Racing has brought some enjoyment to the fans of offshore racing. A big thanks to all our fans and supporters.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS Crew
If you have such strong feelings towards Jeff or any other team members of JBS Racing feel free to share your real name and number and I would be happy to have a civilized conversation with you.
I'm sure John Cosker felt the same way!
Old 09-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by omerta one
Quote of the fvcking year coming from you.
WTF are you on about dipsh!t???
Old 09-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=LubeJobs42;3209109]I'm sure John Cosker felt the same way![/QUOT

John Cosker and John Arruda are both silent for a reason........actually for different reasons....
Old 09-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Double Down;3209169]
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I'm sure John Cosker felt the same way![/QUOT

John Cosker and John Arruda are both silent for a reason........actually for different reasons....
They are professionals and Gentlemen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.