Jbs Demolished By Piston Power

Notices

Jbs Demolished By Piston Power

Old 09-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kap328
Comment:

Paradise Island You are right on point here a whole lot of BS!

Did anyone read the first post by Nautdesign1 a run on sentence/paragraph with a hidden agenda to which I still do not know what the goal is with this thread.

All this pontification makes me want to vomit--- words like "bilateralism" and "urbane" is that how you speak to people in public...may be in some urbane coffee shop while drinking your refined soy latte of the day. Gimme a break let me know when you get your man card back.

Nautdesign1 what is it you really want to say stop dancing around the topic if you want to call out JBS then say it. Then again your probably too busy with your deferred schedule to write in such forums.

KAP
P.S. Nautdesign1, I do not know who you are but if an ordinary performance boater said the things you do about a well known team they would be hide heeled to their keyboard. Carry on, I gotta get going my schedule now has several conflicts due to my writing in your urbane thread.
JBS is a F*&^ d0uche and you are an A$$hole that can shut the F%$$ up.

Is that the reasoned delivery and language you prefer? I apologize if T2X’s “big” words are confusing and you find my writing style irritating to your sensibilities, but don’t try and make this into an education or social-economic issue. Hard work and passion for achievement will always trump education or wealth in my book. As I have mentioned before please have a look at the message rather than the messenger-and with an open mind. You may find the experience enlightening.

My apologies for the run-on sentence,

ND1
Old 09-18-2010, 02:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS Crew
If you have such strong feelings towards Jeff or any other team members of JBS Racing feel free to share your real name and number and I would be happy to have a civilized conversation with you. Those on the outside of offshore racing have no idea of the sacrafices and hard work that go into just making a race, let alone compete at the highest level risking lives and wealth.
As a member of JBS Racing for the past 6 years I hope that JBS Racing has brought some enjoyment to the fans of offshore racing. A big thanks to all our fans and supporters.
JBS crew: Thank you for your comments. In the spirit of your suggested civility may I pose a few questions to you?

1) I fully understand the pressures and strains of running a campaign such as yours together with the burden it must place on Mr. JBS and his family -but no one is forcing him to do this. By bashing his competitors and suppliers on a public forum do you actually think he becomes a sympathetic character?
2) Do you not acknowledge these same pressures are placed upon his competitors?
3) Why is that you don’t see his competitors bashing Mr. JBS or their suppliers on a public forum -or blaming everyone but themselves when matters go amiss?
4) It appears that your sole motivation for having a private conversation is to remove this potentially negative discussion from airing publicly. However if Mr. JBS chooses to promote himself as a public person and attempts to build a brand based upon his own self image, is that not a privilege he foregoes?
5) Also given he did not avail Mr. Cosker or Turbine Marine the same privilege of privacy don’t you find the spirit of that request a trifle hypocritical?
Old 09-18-2010, 02:16 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nautdesign1
well that settles it, this guy is clearly a credible, first class professional

I love key board rambos must be a real well known guy to hide behind a new screen name
Old 09-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The way you quoted nautdesign1 is out of context. Kind of like this:

Originally Posted by packinair
I love key board rambos
Old 09-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by packinair
well that settles it, this guy is clearly a credible, first class professional

I love key board rambos must be a real well known guy to hide behind a new screen name
Joke, sarcasm, humor – it was meant as an example of how not to…………………………….

……………..oh never mind
Old 09-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I got it!
Old 09-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=nautdesign1;3211157]JBS is a F*&^ d0uche and you are an A$$hole that can shut the F%$$ up.

Class act all the way. You come on here, because you don't like the way Jeff Stevenson talked about somebody, and I'll be damned if you haven't done exactly what you are accusing him of doing.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by purrfection
Class act all the way. You come on here, because you don't like the way Jeff Stevenson talked about somebody, and I'll be damned if you haven't done exactly what you are accusing him of doing.
You missed the point...
Old 09-18-2010, 03:58 PM
Registered

Is that the reasoned delivery and language you prefer? I apologize if T2X’s “big” words are confusing and you find my writing style irritating to your sensibilities, but don’t try and make this into an education or social-economic issue. Hard work and passion for achievement will always trump education or wealth in my book. As I have mentioned before please have a look at the message rather than the messenger-and with an open mind. You may find the experience enlightening.

My apologies for the run-on sentence,

ND1
Hey ND1:

Yeah! That is more like it... rather than pu ss y footing around with what you really want to say.

As for your reference to me as an "asz h0 le and shut the f up" at least I know what is on your mind. Keep trying maybe you will get your man card back. I don't know how you do things in real life but if you want to call someone out do so.

Oh! and another thing if you post in a public forum it is open to discussion from anyone. Let me know when your nut swingers are done helping you. A little FYI... I do not have anything against your point of view but if your gonna write stuff like this in an open forum or subscribe to it get ready "hot rod" it is not all civility.

I'd rather read hey! This is so and so and I'm really am tired of all the bull**** with JBS talking trash etc... and call them out directly.

What are you trying to do put white table cloths out if your gonna take the golves off--- do so!

Got it!

You talk sh it to me because you do not know me but your real target is getting the kid glove treatment. F' ing unbelieveable.

KAP

Last edited by kap328; 09-18-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=purrfection;3211202]

He was joking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.