Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mini Hawk is GONE!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/239399-mini-hawk-gone.html)

Ebay Ed 09-20-2010 09:50 PM

hell i go to the library and get cd's to add to my ipod for on my boat or borrow and burn cd's from friends that way i have the extra $400 for gas for the boat

Ebay Ed 09-20-2010 09:52 PM

you show up with a bat you better plan on finishing the job and paying the price of possibly going to jail or plan on getting the bat back in a way you probably dont want like shoved up your azz or like previously stated shot

MiniHawk 09-20-2010 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3212924)
WHY? Do they have a battting cage there or something? What's wrong with you?

Sportsmans club for watersports...he's gotta pay for setting my boat free. Jk about the bat, but, I will go with the buddy who saw him and I'll try to get an eye to look for the boat if it's there. It's an 80's style ski boat the scumbag drives. If we can locate his boat there, then we can ask to have the owner questioned about the night he threatened me and for letting my boat loose off the neighborhood family dock.

Catastrophe 09-20-2010 09:54 PM

Well if in fact the kid wanted some attention, he accomplished his goal....again.

Ebay Ed 09-20-2010 09:55 PM

ok what if he isnt the one that messed with yours you know how you felt this morning i would let the cops and insurance company deal with it thats why you have it

Audiofn 09-20-2010 10:52 PM

Vigalanty justice is what gets people killed or hurt. Tell the cops about the incident and start ti fix your boat.

Mastercraft240 09-20-2010 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by MiniHawk (Post 3212873)
My buddy saw that scumbag today!!! He might keep his boat at the sportsmans club... I'm going there with a baseball bat...

You're an idiot.

Catastrophe 09-20-2010 11:10 PM

I dont believe any of this happened.

300 ft away ?
My father OR my mother is handling it.
Boat isnt marked up badly.

76 posts...3800 views...Mission Accomplished

Fenderjack 09-20-2010 11:21 PM

Ok so am I missing something here?? App this kid talk mucho chit on other sites?? Hmmm

John jr

MiniHawk 09-21-2010 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3213002)
I dont believe any of this happened.

300 ft away ?
My father OR my mother is handling it.
Boat isnt marked up badly.

76 posts...3800 views...Mission Accomplished

Wasn't looking for any mission...just trying to sort everything out and try to have it make sense..
How'd you feel if your boat was set loose and it got damaged...how'd you feel? No need to bash me for what details I give..
If you don't believe me then come down to my boatyard and take a look fir yourself...
Bottom line is that I will be fixing the boat so it's no worries. Second, it's all over, the authorities will handle the rest...
Case dismissed..