Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What Are Main Differences? Cig, Nor Outer... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/239646-what-main-differences-cig-nor-outer.html)

cdowns 10-02-2010 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 3221744)
Actually, the normal v in the 39 is not bad 4 an overnight or 2! Connie & I "tested" that out at the Miami show, Downs was left w/ a cleanup in aisle 4!!!!!:evilb:

I thought that was glue from the headliner...:party-smiley-004::eek:

Just kidding, Everyone knows which boat i think the best is...We'll never live down the BAD batch of glue.
If you want a boat that looks good,rides good,runs good,Great Quality and great resale.....BUY A CIG:drink:

Magic Medicine 10-02-2010 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3221715)
Post an example....

First I am not like a women with a memory full of every bad thing her man every did.

Second, I am not going to waste my time searching for example.

All the boats mentioned in this thread are great boats and have positives and negatives.

my .02

omerta one 10-02-2010 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine (Post 3221877)
First I am not like a women with a memory full of every bad thing her man every did.

Second, I am not going to waste my time searching for example.

All the boats mentioned in this thread are great boats and have positives and negatives.

my .02

Well when you basically call someone a liar you should be able to back it up...just my .02.

TheGladiator 10-03-2010 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3220895)
Interesting point that no one has brought up yet...... Why if Cig #1, the best the one and only are the three head cheerleaders all selling there boats? Joe Fitness, PM203 and Omerta all have their #1 Cig's for sale......hmmmm. Many page hits on all, some for sale over a year and despite them being the best, #1, the fastest, some collector's item's (Gladiators no longer in production) some race champions (Omerta's went to Bimini) yet no one stepped up to buy these cherished rigs?

Maybe the buyers are simply too jealous to step up, maybe the sellers don't serve enough "kool-aid" or maybe the hype is simply that, hype. :D Note two of the three boats are the cherished, special "Lipship" Edition. This must be a dream, I can't believe these haven't sold! It should be like selling Picassos, GT40s or any other insanely valuable item, let the bidders drive the price to the moon!

All in good fun fellas, you guys have great boats but the cheerleading is funny!

What kind of boat do you own bro??

Todd

Enough 4 Play 10-03-2010 08:03 AM

[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;3221877]First I am not like a women with a memory full of every bad thing her man every did.

Why did you have to turn this into a thread about my 1st wife.

wrinkleface 10-03-2010 08:28 AM

[QUOTE=Enough 4 Play;3221965]

Yip, I have 2 under the bridge!!!!, Damn, everybody is have'n fun on the playground & the fat kid rip's a off a big fart!!!!:eek::angry-smiley-038::evilb:

Magic Medicine 10-03-2010 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine (Post 3221677)
:bsflag:

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3221909)
Well when you basically call someone a liar you should be able to back it up...just my .02.

You expect anyone to believe in all the years that this site was existed that not one cig guy has ever called out another brand, Please.

Magic Medicine 10-03-2010 09:21 AM

[QUOTE=Enough 4 Play;3221965]

[QUOTE=wrinkleface;3221971]

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play (Post 3221965)

Yip, I have 2 under the bridge!!!!, Damn, everybody is have'n fun on the playground & the fat kid rip's a off a big fart!!!!:eek::angry-smiley-038::evilb:

:evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb:

Just callin a spade a spade:evilb:

omerta one 10-03-2010 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by TheGladiator (Post 3221954)
What kind of boat do you own bro??

Todd

From post #139 Jupiter Sunsation wrote: "I still have a 32 Sunsation that I bought new in 04......."

omerta one 10-03-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine (Post 3221983)
You expect anyone to believe in all the years that this site was existed that not one cig guy has ever called out another brand, Please.

No I expect you to prove it.