Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Smith Mountain Lake PR Roll call @ Wills (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24025-smith-mountain-lake-google-page-ranking-roll-call-%40-wills.html)

rbtnt 05-12-2002 09:42 PM

Will,

We won't be making it to the Friday afternoon party.

Is there 91+ octane on the lake?

Thanks
randy

CheckmateF1 05-13-2002 08:29 AM

Will, My wife and I should be there around noon or 1.

I hope!

Thanks!! Eric

bajaboss 05-13-2002 11:05 AM

hey Will, I leaving Smithfield around 7:30ish Friday morning and there is two other boats with me. We shold be there around noon time. Two of us are staying at campers and the other at mariners. We should be on the water by 2:00. I need some directions. You can give me a call if you want 757 357 4387

Thanks

Don Thacker

BAJA WILL 05-13-2002 05:27 PM

Cignificant,

No problem bring your boys, I don't expect it to be too crazy on friday afternoon. Now if I was having one of my stay the night parties it would be a different story:D

Also I don't have a limit on how many, just be aware their will be rafting up. Damn some of you have big boats ;) and we can only use my dock and Beach, My neighbors hate powerboats, so I am not even going to ask to use their docks.

Randy, I know Smith Mountain Boat Docks Marina has 91 or 92 oct gas. Others may have it also though.

Sonny,

If you don't mind I would like to take a quick ride in your boat sometime on the weekend, I never been on a cat before and would like to.:cool:

Can't wait guys, counting down until friday, Hey just a heads up the Lake House is actually my Dads, and he will be there so make an effort to say hi to him. You won't miss him, he'll be the one guarding the Kegerator on the Bar.;)
Plus Dad (Jim) is really cool.

Will

Sonny Spectre 30 05-13-2002 09:45 PM

It will be my pleasure to take you on a 100 MPH ride im my cat. See ya at the lake!

Cignificant 05-14-2002 02:05 AM

Yo, Sonny, I've never been in a cat or 100mph (hint)..:D :D

Cignificant 05-14-2002 12:22 PM

Will, don't worry about food for the Richmond gang. We're not leaving Richmond until 9am Friday morning, so we'll probably grab lunch on the road. By the time we check in at Bernards and launch it will be 2-3:00 before we see you...

BAJA WILL 05-15-2002 09:42 AM

TTT.

Still looking good for friday, I am splashing my boat today after a good wash and wax. Just a heads up, Cignificant you may want to get here as early as possible on friday. Fri looks like it will be the best day to get a tan;)

Will

BAJA WILL 05-15-2002 09:44 AM

Also just so you all know not all cell phones work on SML, the only one that I know works is SUNCOM, the others are sparatic at best.;)

Cignificant 05-15-2002 10:53 AM

The weather does looks iffy. Rain gear and long johns are going into the boat tonight.