Smith Mountain Lake PR Roll call @ Wills >

Smith Mountain Lake PR Roll call @ Wills

Notices

Smith Mountain Lake PR Roll call @ Wills

Old 05-09-2002, 07:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Smith Mountain Lake PR Roll call @ Wills

Hey Guys,

OK everything is looking good for friday right now. The lake is almost full right now and hope it stays that way. What I need from everyone is an idea of who is all coming by, from the other SML threads I am thinking I am around 10-15 boats??? cool with me, just seriously bring an anchor or bumpers to tie up.

My house is located on Black Water river on left going up river, about 1/5 a mile before the "Cliffs" it is only house in that area with a large white sand beach and TIKI BAR. I will actually be at the lake the whole day on friday, so feel free to stop by as early as you want, but again Noon is a good starting point.

Lake house # is 540-576-3377

When you all respond to this thread, try to give me an idea of what time you will be coming by,

Look forward to seeing allot of you again, and meeting new friends.

Will Murray
Old 05-09-2002, 08:09 PM
BAJA

Will, looking forward to a fun weekend. It'll be good to meet everybody and put some faces and names together. We hope to be on the lake by about 1:00 and will probably head your way soon after that. We have three boats coming with us David's 29ft. Donzi Thomas' 22ft. Scarab and my 25ft. Baja. Doug's bringing his 23ft. Velocity but they won;t get there until late evening.I just hope the weather stays good.Well everybody have a good weekend and we'll see yall in about a week. Dean

Old 05-09-2002, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will
We hope to be there around 2 in the Black Thunder. I will give you a call tomarrow. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully the weather will be nice!
Mike Nichols
Black Thunder Powerboats
Old 05-09-2002, 09:12 PM
Registered

Will
We hope to be there around 2 in the Black Thunder. I will give you a call tomarrow. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully the weather will be nice!
Mike Nichols
Black Thunder Powerboats
Old 05-09-2002, 09:35 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I will be there between between 1 and 3pm, with myself, my Dad, my Sister, and Brother-in-law. 1 Boat.

What do you need us to bring over?

Expect CheckmateF1 too, with Katy.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 08-24-2004 at 02:50 PM.
Old 05-10-2002, 01:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking good,

Brian, I think I am pretty well covered, if you want to bring some chips and stuff that is cool. I am getting a keg of budlight and going to Sams to buy some burgers to grill this week. Of course any donation of can beer is never turned away

Will
Old 05-10-2002, 01:52 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Will, I didn't know what time to get there, but it looks like @1:00 is the time. There will be me in my 35' Cig, a 38' Fountain, a 28' Velocity (Linster on OSO), and a 25' Baja. There might be more from our club - I'll poll the membership. If you got a limit, let me know before I spread the word, but we don't mind anchoring/rafting up. Oh, any problem with my two teenage boys coming with us? They've seen it all, so don't worry about that. My oldest is sometimes my DD

Steve
Old 05-10-2002, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope to be on the lake by 2:00 and will try to get by your place by 3:00. Thanks-Sonny
Old 05-11-2002, 10:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

..and a Hustler Slingshot

..and a Formula 271

Let me know if you need me to bring anything. We'll be well supplied w/ boat sodas, but I could grab some other stuff from the Price Club.
Old 05-12-2002, 09:37 PM
Registered

The donzi is all cleaned up thanks to my wife she cleaned it saturday while I went testing the mountain dew boat with jim on the james. Life is good or what!!!!!! see you about 1:00 friday

David

Quick Reply: Smith Mountain Lake PR Roll call @ Wills

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.