Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   phknlwyr for Prez (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24041-phknlwyr-prez.html)

rick32 05-09-2002 09:57 PM

phknlwyr for Prez

All in Favor Say Aye....???

Laughs,
Rick32 :confused:

rick32 05-09-2002 10:09 PM

True, he gets respect for that no doubt, but Nick still get my VOTE BABY !!!!!!!!

Rick32

Steve_H 05-09-2002 10:12 PM

Too Old , you are a scholar and a gentlemen.

some of us might not agree with what lawyer has to say but in this country he has a right to say it THANK GOD.

Phknlwyr 05-09-2002 10:50 PM

Thanks for the thought but, alas, I inhaled.

CigDaze 05-10-2002 08:15 AM

Yep, he's got the right to say whatever he wants...And the beauty of it is, that so does everyone else! But I think we can all agree that no one likes a hypocrite...

Dredgeking 05-10-2002 08:25 AM

the problem is what is politcally correct to one group is not for another. someone some where will get offended over something. the difference is the intent. as long as we don't blatantly offend people and the intent is in good fun, then people should lighten up some.

Chris288 05-10-2002 11:05 AM

Opinions are like ASSHOLES,,, everyone has one... the problems start when..

People try to impart thier opinions on you....

Nicky,,,, Well, said,,, HYPOCRITE in deed..

Gordo 05-10-2002 04:55 PM

Originally posted by Phknlwyr
Thanks for the thought but, alas, I inhaled.
You inhaled? <snicker> Hell, I don't care if you snorted, farted, and she swallowed!

Let's get down to the important issues...
Where do you stand on marine exhaust noise?
How do you feel about the equal rights nudity act?
The act of being nude in public?
Government assistance in breast enhancements for all women?
How do you feel about the proposal to cut government spending by only having same sex bathrooms?

C'mon gang, this is our Country we're talking about here. Get serious, will ya? :p

Phknlwyr 05-10-2002 05:08 PM

Originally posted by Gordo

You inhaled? <snicker> Hell, I don't care if you snorted, farted, and she swallowed!

Let's get down to the important issues...
Where do you stand on marine exhaust noise?
How do you feel about the equal rights nudity act?
The act of being nude in public?
Government assistance in breast enhancements for all women?
How do you feel about the proposal to cut government spending by only having same sex bathrooms?

C'mon gang, this is our Country we're talking about here. Get serious, will ya? :p

1. The louder the better.
2. I'm a crude, lewd, dude that likes nude.
3. Whatever floats your boat, just don't aim it at my kids.
4. ( . ) ( . ) In favor!
5. Mrs. Phknlwyr is 5 mos. pregers. Sex, be it same sex or otherwise, is an alien concept to me right now.

CigDaze 05-10-2002 06:00 PM

LOL!
I do like your sense of Humor!
:D :cool: :D