Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Don't You Just Love a Girl Who Loves to Go Fast? >

Don't You Just Love a Girl Who Loves to Go Fast?

Notices

Don't You Just Love a Girl Who Loves to Go Fast?

Old 10-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Took the new woman in my life 95 MPH in a 47' OL for her first ride in a high performance boat. (Flat water - nothing challenging) She loved it...wants me to buy one. Told her no, I'd have to give-up too many cars.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Hmmm .... I guess some of you havent met me ... or Dee... or Heather ... or Kitten ... or Loreen .... or Mary ... or Elizabeth ... or Daneen .... or Donna ... or Karen ... or Leslie .... or Dina

Point is , there are plenty of us out there.... you just gotta find a girl who doesnt mind getting her hair messed up
For the most part you ladies are the exception to the rule. That's why we do what we can to stay on your good side here on these forums.

Buck
Old 10-11-2010, 10:13 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Buddy boat blew a drive this year at emerald coast. Him and our other buddy limpped in one one. Picked up his girls (3) and we took off to get his last card for him in pincacola. Who ever was there knows a storm came up. They whent from a 32 fountain to a 25 baja lol. We rolled into the storm jumping every wave never hitting hard but nice size for the 25'. It stormed the whole way back from pincacola to fort Walton. They loved every min of the wet set sliding back and forth screaming go faster with the rain pounding at 50mph
Old 10-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by richanton
I was out yesterday with some girls who I haven't had on the boat before. There was a nice chop going in the sound and I was pushing it. Every time the boat got big air I would look over expecting them to be all freaked out, but they were smiling and having a blast, telling me to go faster! It was getting dark and they didn't want me to head in.

I love it, thinking about those chicks having fun and not being a pain in the a** has had me smiling all day.

Anybody with me?
I also like women that can drive the truck and launch/retrieve the boat.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Turbojack
This is what you call a wifeegovenor. Mine is set about 55-65 before it goes off.
when it comes to wives vs girlfriends or friends on the go fast issue here's my take on it, IMHO I love going fast, but on other people boats Why you ask, that's because we (I) know the faster you go the chances of breaking something goes up and that means money out of my pocket!!!! Donna

Last edited by PatriYacht; 10-11-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Registered

LOL some of you guys that post about wives not like going fast also complained on another tread about them pushing the thermostat way up when it gets cold, or leaving lights on in rooms that we have exited, as I told Ian tonight as he was complaining about the light left on in my office, peanuts, yes peanuts compared to that gas guzzling, time consuming piece of fiberglass in our driveway LOL I always wonder how I would feel about the Black Thunder, if I really didn't like boating/which I do!
Old 10-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My girlfriend loves to go fast. She hardly ever grabs the hand hold. I have to admit I would rather be driving than being a passenger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkGYxpvWgwk
Old 10-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by firehawkcat
I think the woman dont complain until you marry them then they will tell how fast you can go
thats exactly what happened to me!!!
Old 10-12-2010, 04:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by firehawkcat
I think the woman dont complain until you marry them then they will tell how fast you can go
Originally Posted by Turbojack
This is what you call a wifeegovenor. Mine is set about 55-65 before it goes off.
It's called your personal "Rev Limiter"..
Old 10-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 87MagnumII
thats exactly what happened to me!!!
That's what Divorce lawyers are for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.