Notices

1500hp Cigarette?????

Old 10-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It took a while to get the second motor together, started after we finished dyno on the first. Made 1430 on 93 octane. Doug took some time to focus on work, looked for a cat and decided to put em in the cigarette as planned. One motor is in the boat and second is about to go in. I just finished hatch mods to cover the PSi's. I think he still has to buy a set of headers after finding some leaks.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SHAWN DAVIS
It took a while to get the second motor together, started after we finished dyno on the first. Made 1430 on 93 octane. Doug took some time to focus on work, looked for a cat and decided to put em in the cigarette as planned. One motor is in the boat and second is about to go in. I just finished hatch mods to cover the PSi's. I think he still has to buy a set of headers after finding some leaks.

DAMN, that's some serious mojo on 93. I know the turbo guys are there on pump gas, but that's real strong for a supercharged motor.

Darrell.

Darrell.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Registered

Default MAXimum Velocity

Years ago we had a 30ft Velocity with twin 750 hp Lingerfelter's in it on our lake, He was the king of the hill for years. Any one around Ohio's Indian Lake or the Alum Creek shoot outs will remember this boat. Incredible acceleration and 109 mph top end. I met Max by taking pics of his boat and giving them to him and he took me for a ride, let me drive and told me to punch it and I could run it up to 70mph, hell I was running 85 in a blink of an eye, I've been hooked every since...........LOL

Old 10-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered

I saw one motor in the boat..... I know the other motor is almost finished.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Registered

Just got it confirmed…. Second motor is finished also. It won’t be long till the fastest tiger is on the water!
Old 10-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thank god! It took me three jack daniels and two cups of coffee to read that whole thread. Let's see that Biatch run!!