Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   White interior? Love it or hate it? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/240802-white-interior-love-hate.html)

Gladhe8er 10-14-2010 07:24 PM

Looks hot(not temperature)

rainmn 10-14-2010 07:37 PM

Love it - white w/ blue is my favorite color combo.

twin screws 10-14-2010 08:15 PM

Brian, you live in Ga, you tell me dude you like covering up color with towels. Not sure why interiors have gone to anything other than white, it looks nice on the trailer but have sowels to cover on the water. White ie clean and very practical.

THEJOKER 10-14-2010 08:17 PM

Ok.....white it is. Thanks gang!

lucky strike 10-14-2010 10:29 PM

Pearl white is allot easier to keep clean than pure white

wjb21ndtown 10-14-2010 10:37 PM

Some sort of white or offwhite is my favorite with color accents. The carbon fiber look with lots of dark blues or reds and blacks looks awesome, but it also looks like it would peel the skin off of my white ass when I went to get up, or blister it when I sit down...

I'm all about practicality... and white is definitely practical, add some color accents and it looks good to boot! No brainer...

My boat has Lt. grey with a darker grey and a dark maroon stripe running down the middle of the sun deck. People HATE sitting on the dark stuff, even if it is just a small stripe. It's hotter than hell...

tommymonza 10-15-2010 07:26 AM

I have not been able to understand the impracticality of the new interiors over the years with the new carbon fiber look.

When i go boating it involves temps in at least the 80s and shorts or bikinis on the girls .They look hot as hell, how does everybody deal with them, by covering them up with towels the whole time or only going boating on cloudy days with jeans on?

cigrocket 10-15-2010 07:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by tommymonza (Post 3231033)
I have not been able to understand the impracticality of the new interiors over the years with the new carbon fiber look.

When i go boating it involves temps in at least the 80s and shorts or bikinis on the girls .They look hot as hell, how does everybody deal with them, by covering them up with towels the whole time or only going boating on cloudy days with jeans on?

You can always have white carbon fiber, of course I am partial and bias! It is cool to the touch. Even the silver doesn't get hot when its 100.

VetteLT193 10-15-2010 08:13 AM

I did my last boat in Pearl white Carbon fiber. great look.

Current boat is white. It is realistically the best color to have.

I had gray before the pearl white and the boat looked like gypsies took over because every time we docked we had to cover all the interior with towels in order to have any chance of not burning our azzes off when we got back in the boat.

wjb21ndtown 10-15-2010 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by cigrocket (Post 3231042)
You can always have white carbon fiber, of course I am partial and bias! It is cool to the touch. Even the silver doesn't get hot when its 100.

That's a good lookin', practical interior... nice!