Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   28 Apache Values (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/240853-28-apache-values.html)

fund razor 10-15-2010 08:53 PM

All I know is, this thread is about a 28 Apache that Alec is telling us about. I hope that it doesn't end up that Alec is a miserable disappointment like Chris, and that he didn't lie about an Apache that doesn't exist.

fund razor 10-15-2010 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by cosmic12 (Post 3231451)
see if you can get him to get some pics.
not alot of them out there and I would bet someone on here knows the boat.

That's exactly right Mark. I look forward to learning more about this 28 Apache.

cosmic12 10-15-2010 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3231634)
All I know is, this thread is about a 28 Apache that Alec is telling us about. I hope that it doesn't end up that Alec is a miserable disappointment like Chris, and that he didn't lie about an Apache that doesn't exist.

So you have finally seen the light? (Chris)

If Alec and I say if he made this up, as I have no idea that he did, it sure seems to me that you let yourself get sucked in to hook line and sinker.:eek:

John, lighten up

fund razor 10-15-2010 09:07 PM

I hope that this is not a made up story of an Apache. That would be really disappointing.

What could his motive be in lying to people?

As we have learned, no motive makes it ok to lie about an apache. To make one up and tell stories about ones that don't exist? How could we ever trust what somebody says? We would have to save the industry from the fraud.

fund razor 10-15-2010 09:09 PM

Honesty is all we have.

That's why the last time Rob insinuated that a famous cam guy got ripped off on my project, I called the famous cam guy, and found out that Rob was a liar and the famous cam guy was angry. The famous cam guy and I are good. :)

fund razor 10-15-2010 09:11 PM

I am staring to wonder if there was ever a 1988 Brave at all.

Unless Alec can produce some evidence, I will have to assume that it was all a lie. Why an important guy in offshore would do that, I have no idea. I always thought so highly of Alec, like I did Chris. And I know that they were close for a while.
Where does the lying end?

Catastrophe 10-15-2010 10:02 PM

Hey John

WTF ?

I didnt say it was my neighbours boat. I said a neighbour asked me about a boat that a relative of his has and wants to get rid of.
The conversation I had was about 6 minutes long. I hardly know the guy. He sees boats here at my house and asked the question.
When I see him next I'll pass on the info I received here.

I have know idea who the relative is or where he lives and I could care less. Not interested.

Enjoy your evening.

Go back to your Bashing Canadians thread on SOS.

There is nothing in all this that has anything to do with you or is any of your business.

PhantomChaos 10-16-2010 12:23 AM

Geeeez! Get some medication FundRazor. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comanche3Six 10-16-2010 12:57 AM

Probably could ask Sunkin about Apache values on his SOS website.........that would be almost different in a weird sort of way......ask a guy who supposedly isn't there, but is....about a brand of powerboat that he says he owns, but doesn't...on a website that says they are powerboat oriented , but aren't. That ought to work great, but actually doesn't work out well at all. LOL!

Airpacker 10-16-2010 06:48 AM

Looks like Fundy may have taken the final step over the edge doesn't it?

PS, how many Fund razors does it take to make themselves look like an azz?

See above for answer. ;)

re 28 Brave
Alec, I suspect the 28 may actually be Bruces Nicholls old boat. His was a 1988 with twin 454's. Mostly white with what looked like paint brush ( giant paint brush) swaths in several places in pinks and blues if I recall.