Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   28 Apache Values (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/240853-28-apache-values.html)

Airpacker 10-16-2010 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3231817)
There is no need for personal attacks.

Excuse me?????? Who came on this thread and accused my friend Alec of being a liar?

Go back to SOS and you bash Canadians thread John. Maybe they find you entertaining there but in this thread, you look like a dumass

fund razor 10-16-2010 08:36 AM

There is no need for personal attacks, Sean.

Jupiter Sunsation 10-16-2010 09:15 AM

Fund

You haven't posted in 5 months, yet you jumped in on this thread 37 times in 24 hours....If Alex was baiting you, you sure fell for it. 5-10 posts may have been interest in the subject, 37 seems to be built up angst.

Not picking sides and I really careless about a 22 year old Apache but it does seem feasible that Alec did have a neighbor inquire about a boat. What if it isn't an actual Apache but rather a knock-off or even a Pantera with a indian theme paint job? Remember if the guy isn't a boater then they are all "Cigarette boats" type mentality....

By a long shot, what if the neighbor is related to Chris Sunkin and is getting hosed on a make believe Apache......:D

offshoredrillin 10-16-2010 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3231859)
Fund

You haven't posted in 5 months, yet you jumped in on this thread 37 times in 24 hours....If Alex was baiting you, you sure fell for it. 5-10 posts may have been interest in the subject, 37 seems to be built up angst.

Not picking sides and I really careless about a 22 year old Apache but it does seem feasible that Alec did have a neighbor inquire about a boat. What if it isn't an actual Apache but rather a knock-off or even a Pantera with a indian theme paint job? Remember if the guy isn't a boater then they are all "Cigarette boats" type mentality....

By a long shot, what if the neighbor is related to Chris Sunkin and is getting hosed on a make believe Apache......:D

thank you :D

Catastrophe 10-16-2010 09:27 AM

How about its just like I posted it.

I'm told now that Fund has his boat for sale after one outing in it.
He's taken the listing down subsequent to his tirade , perhaps better thinking about his asking price of 60k.

No biggie.

baywatch 10-16-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 3231634)
All I know is, this thread is about a 28 Apache that Alec is telling us about. I hope that it doesn't end up that Alec is a miserable disappointment like Chris, and that he didn't lie about an Apache that doesn't exist.

It's cool to see that you finally came to the conclusion on your own that Chris is "a miserable disappointment." It took you longer to figure it out than most but I guess it is noble to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

With respect to this particular thread, I would appreciate it if you could avoid the childish remarks. If you want to start a thread about giving alec a hard time go ahead and do it and title it accordingly. Then, the rest of us won't have to waste our time clicking on it.

fund razor 10-16-2010 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3231859)
Fund

I am only interested because I own the exact same boat described.
Alec and I both know dam well what this thread really was, and why he posted it.
No need to attack anyone. No need to defend anyone. No need for anything. It is what it is, and it is a made up story.
Doesn't even matter if the truth police choose to ignore this one.

Those of us who actually own them need to stand up to people who make up stories about them. We saw how important that this is this year when we found out that another formerly trusted friend lied about Apaches too.

fund razor 10-16-2010 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3231867)
How about its just like I posted it.

You and I both know that you made it up.

That is all that is important. :)

The peanut gallery is irrelevant to the truth.

Catastrophe 10-16-2010 09:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I agree with John that misleading your friends isn't cool.

fund razor 10-16-2010 09:46 AM

You defend your honesty by attacking me. :)

What else can you do? The story was fabricated.

You can take that fact to the grave Alec, I don't care.