Notices

headers

Old 10-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default headers

hi looking to upgrade exhaust manifoulds for my 496 ho E top seem to be the ones i need big outlay as i need 2 sets so any feed back from anyone who has these would be great all so they say to fit these i need 34and a half inch drive centers ,do i take the mesurement center of prop to center of prop i have a 28foot pantera with twins and the gap between 2 center manifoulds is only about 3inches max a lot of $$$ to lay out if they dont fit i will be glad of any help i can get regards paul
Old 10-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you measure that way you need to make sure your drives are straight. You could also measure from the center crank bolt to center crank bolt..

Nothing wrong with CMI's products, but there are also other options out there as well..

If you are running stock or close to stock 496's and you have tight centerlines that are a concern, Stainless marine's manifolds are not really any wider than the stock merc manifolds... We offer those & others.. Feel free to give me a shout this week if it interests you further.. I can discuss them and or some other options with you then.. Jamie / Lakeside 570-639-2628
Old 10-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS
If you measure that way you need to make sure your drives are straight. You could also measure from the center crank bolt to center crank bolt..

Nothing wrong with CMI's products, but there are also other options out there as well..

If you are running stock or close to stock 496's and you have tight centerlines that are a concern, Stainless marine's manifolds are not really any wider than the stock merc manifolds... We offer those & others.. Feel free to give me a shout this week if it interests you further.. I can discuss them and or some other options with you then.. Jamie / Lakeside 570-639-2628
thanks jamie will call you tomorow regards paul
Old 10-18-2010, 07:34 AM
Commercial Member

Sounds good. J
Old 10-19-2010, 03:17 AM
Registered

Default headers for 496HO

Originally Posted by LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS
Sounds good. J
hi jamie i did call no pickup can you tell me wot state you are in so i can get time right
Old 10-19-2010, 07:44 AM
Commercial Member

Paul, Sorry I didnt catch your call yesterday. It was rather busy. I did get your voice mail that you had tried to reach me, but there was no number left for me to call you back at.

I am in North Eastern PA.. (Eastern Std Time).. If you try to reach me today but should get my voice mail for some reason, just leave your # & where you are calling from. I will call you right back. Or if you prefer PM me your # and info & I will call you later today..

Jamie / Lakeside
Old 10-19-2010, 09:02 AM
jrz
Registered

920-720-4225 CMI 8-5 Central