If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Advantage 28ft Sport Cat w/ pair of 8's
    San Diego
    I would have to go with the SSM as well. Reliability is KING when offshore. I know the Bravos are cheaper to fix when the break, And yes they will break, but having the piece of mind when 30 miles offshore is everything.

My Boats:
    99 27 Kryptonite
    Brick, NJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieRaft View Post
    How about a 35 lightning with pro roc power? In classifieds.
    actually have peeked at a couple 38's n 35's...pretty boat but the whipple bravo pkg makes me a bit nervous and out of my price range

Took the boat on the CT river run yesterday. HR meter turned 100 HRS on these motors yesterday. Not 1 problem with my Bravos. 10,000 LB boat (with fuel) and 575 HP each. Ran and functioned perfectly. Easy out of the hole, work the throttles in the rough...and your good to go!

VIP Member VIP Member Back4More's Avatar
    My Boats:
    353 Fastech
    Lake Michigan
    Bravo's over #4's if 600hp or less....Less cost, easy maintenance, parts available everywhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12