Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OK, what gives..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24095-ok-what-gives.html)

Frequency 05-11-2002 01:32 PM

I forgot about that post. Phknlwyr made those comments in a respectful, mature, manly sort of way.;)

Phknlwyr 05-11-2002 02:29 PM

Nasty,

You are correct. In response to a request to kiss someone's ass (the only ass kissed by this Phknlwyr belongs to Mrs. Phknlwyr - she's earned it), I invited the lucky fellow to Marathon (my APBA and OSO coming out party), to show the goods, and keep my "soiled shoe" when I was finished. It was written tongue in cheek. Violence is the means of communication for those that cannot speak their peace in other ways (unless violence is first imparted upon them, then its OK to defend and finish the job). I'd rather communicate through writing and speaking sufficently to avoid the need to resort to fisticuffs. Besides, I keloid scar and they're ugly!

Frequency, thank you for the kind words.

Steve 1 05-11-2002 02:30 PM

Man what did I miss here?? This would have been a hell of a lot better than working! Especially on a Friday...

Best Regards to All

:)

NASTY HABIT 05-11-2002 02:45 PM

Steve it was better then working for sure...

Just razzin you .....you PhknLwyr you ...:)
it 's all fun and games till someone puts an eye out...
Anyone can fight...anyone can make threats...not everyone can maintain when things get hectic and chaotic , and it sure is fun to remain calm while others are fighting mad....:D

WaterMoose 05-11-2002 03:38 PM

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY ALLAH!!!

What the hell is that under PhknLwyr's screen name???

ACK!!:eek:

WM

vonwolske 05-11-2002 03:52 PM

The avatar under Puknlwyr is totally uncalled for and should be removed. I think he had already agreed to this.

Phknlwyr 05-11-2002 04:19 PM

In the heat of battle, I removed it. When matters were resolved, and since I had not heard any complaints about it, I put it back. Do you really take issue with the avatar or are you razzin me like Nasty? If it is the former, I have plenty of other less controversial material to replace Ms. July.

Phknlwyr 05-11-2002 04:50 PM

Presto..chango..the fat lady has once again vanished. The flag of the State of Maryland is as tame a symbol as I can muster. Go Terps! Any problems, call Paris Glendening about the the flag. It's out of my hands.

Frequency 05-11-2002 05:03 PM

Hey Phknlwyr!!!!

I take back all the good things I said about you!

A friend of my Uncles next door neighbor got a speeding ticket in Maryland once. Even though he is now a blind quadriplegic, I am certain that if he could see your new avatar it is possible that he might be offended. Boy, some people are sooo insensitive.

:D :D

MitchStellin 05-11-2002 05:16 PM

Oh, it looks like the Lawyer is flying a Commie flag!!!!:D We should get him for this.:D See what you started:D All kidding aside welcome to the board. I see you used the lost thread as a means to upgrade from a junior member to a full member. I hate it when people have an agenda.:D All is cool so have fun and by no means take anything but a compliment seriously. :D :D