If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Unhappy Boaters Best Day?

Who ever said that the best days a boater has are the day . you buy it and the day you sell it. Well, we just sold the Top Gun, and I miss it !!! We took the new owners on a shakedown cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West. Everything ran perfectly. The entire weekend I'm thinking - what the hell was I thinking! I know I'll feel diferently when the new boat arrives in a few months. Oh well. If you see me on the docks looking longingly at Cigarettes. please take pity.

I'll be sittin at the end of the dock with you. We are expecting 2nd child in July, so were excited about that. New 2003 AT in 1st Qtr. of 03'. All part of the Master Plan!

My Boats:
    1999 Eliminator Daytona
    Valparaiso, Indiana

Missing your boats

With the weather that we've been having I dont think that you are missing a damn thing. However, if summer evers gets here and I see you and your long faces sitting on the dock, you sure will be asked to join us!

Regards, eliminator219

Deland, Florida
    My best two days were the day I bought it, and the day I paid it off. The third best day was the day I repowered it and added hydraulic steering!

My Boats:
    2012 Renegade 32 CC Twin 300 Verado's
    Walled Lake Michigan
    Ken, was talking about you the other day. Sue and I wondered if you still had the "Cig" or traded it off for a Black Thunder. If you get a chance there is a new Black Thunder in Black Creek. You can see the boat from Metro Beach Marina.

We sold the Cigarette to some folks up north. New 46 Black Thunder just came out of the mold. It will be a powered w/ trip 700 blower motors. Should be good for upper 90's. Boat will be ready in late summer and probably go to Florida for painting. We'll keep it in Florida for the winter.