Notices

Winter sucks

Old 03-30-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW my buddy went ice fishing sunday he said there is still two feet ice on the big lake
Old 03-31-2011, 06:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 314joey
These were from last Winter, now everybody knows why we're looking for a place in Cape Coral.
My neighbor cutting the 6" inch thick "ICE" from around our docks with a chain saw.
WOW, he is quite close to open water, You would not catch me doing that, if he went in, hypothermia in seconds in that stuff.

Woke up this morning in Erie and we have two inches of the white stuff on the ground and the weatherman said nothing above 40 degrees for the 10 day forecast! SH****T.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by fabin61
WOW, he is quite close to open water, You would not catch me doing that, if he went in, hypothermia in seconds in that stuff.

Woke up this morning in Erie and we have two inches of the white stuff on the ground and the weatherman said nothing above 40 degrees for the 10 day forecast! SH****T.
f61, I thought the guy was a little goofy too, I warned him twice and told him I'd throw him a rope, but I wasn't coming in after him that he was on his own, my Momma didn't raise no FOOL.