If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Miami to New York Record?

VIP Member VIP Member Bobthebuilder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade
    Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
    Quote Originally Posted by boatme View Post

I am in for a Crew position if you are serious
    Thanks, Marc. We can talk more about it in Key West. Plans right now are to return Team PREDATOR to the Caribbean in late January thru till Memorial Day when we will again do the poker run in BVI and then return the boat to USA in June. If I'm not all boated out by then it would make for a great summer time run up the length of the Gulf.

San Diego, California

Banana Open Water and wish'in for the right weather!

Don't forget the San Francisco to Los Angeles records also. I think they are owned by the Late Great Bob Nordskog, Betty Cook and also Bob Magoon!, Not sure who has the current record on this one?

Best Regards,
    Ray @ Raylar

Long Distance records "US"

I had the pleasure of being involved in the Round Britain Power boat race in I believe 1987. THen did the logistics for the Popeyes Miami New York run and also worked with TNT and Drambuie for the first Tampa to Miami run.
    Always smiling, Cadillac :-)

Thumbs up Miami to New York

Finally someone got it right and yes it was Julio De Varona owner of Scorpion boats out of Hialeah Fla. I should know I was with him for 41hours on a 32' Scorpion open fisherman with a small cutty at the bow. I moved out to the west coast (California) to be one of his reps and that never flu.....I'm still out west and love it....Thanks for getting it right

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234