Notices

Duce's R Wild

Old 11-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My fathers boat

Hey guys Ole red how ya doing. Im al's son jesse. some of you may remember me. I was just reading this with my father. Ole red i saw that you sold it to drew at Kurt's Marine i thought you were keeping it??? Me and the old man are going to go see the boat sometime soon. He is amazed that everyone remembers him and the boat. The boats making its paces. cant wait to see it. Thanks guys
Old 11-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Registered

Default Hi Jesse

OleRed here, and Yes, I had taken the boat off the market after talking you you and Al, but then Drew called, he and Kurt have the means to put it back up to speed, Kurt owned the boat before it went to Kentucky, he said he wished he had never sold the boat, so I let them have it, I figured I would just keep the Scarab, maybe get it powered next summer.

Bob came and picked it up for them, he had a picture of it when it was racing also ... kinda cool, anyway, I'm pleased, and so is Drew.

Take Care
Old 11-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Red, it was nice meeting you. That was one hell of a long drive! I'd do it again for a friend if I had too. Best of luck with the Scarab.
Bob
Old 11-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Registered

Thanks Bob, and it was nice meeting you also, glad you made the trip ok .. half way across the U.S. and back in what, 3days .. Wow !
Old 11-16-2010, 06:05 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by jessejames322
Hey guys Ole red how ya doing. Im al's son jesse. some of you may remember me. I was just reading this with my father. Ole red i saw that you sold it to drew at Kurt's Marine i thought you were keeping it??? Me and the old man are going to go see the boat sometime soon. He is amazed that everyone remembers him and the boat. The boats making its paces. cant wait to see it. Thanks guys
It would/will be very cool to see the boat come back to its "glory days" state. I still have a few pics somewhere. I was a couple years behind Joe in school and my father, Pete from K&L Auto Body, did some work occassionally on the boat for your father. Your dad also offered me some advice right before my first race in PP. I placed 3rd that day!

I believe I saw you in the Panther near the Captains Inn toward the end of the summer?

Regards, Mark Kelly
Old 11-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Registered

That was probably me in the boat. I put about 50 hours on the boat this year. Im sure you saw me atleast once. I was over there a couple times our house is the inlet down. Im sure you will see us next summer as well. The boat will be a little bit louder this year. If any one is interested in the boat it is for sale. If you want info just let me know.

Thanks jesse
Old 11-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Registered

and i agree it would be awesome to see the boat back to life. My father is amazed that everyone wants "his" boat so he cant wait to see what someone does with it. We will be by soon to see it.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:15 AM
Registered

PLEASE PLEASE more on the equlizer boats thank you.
Old 09-29-2015, 09:59 AM
Registered

Tom is this what you were looking for?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]545822[/ATTACH]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
pegasus.pdf (187.5 KB, 168 views)
Old 09-29-2015, 04:39 PM
Registered

Yes as much as I can read and see love the equlizer I have an 89 with twin 454's and bravo's thank you very much .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.