Notices

I moved

Old 05-12-2002, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Jennifer- "Only date men over 50" you're kidding.........right?? you're what? 36?..........c'mon tell us it isnt so..........Doug
Old 05-12-2002, 02:06 PM
SunseekerNY

Originally posted by twinn29
Jennifer- "Only date men over 50" you're kidding.........right?? you're what? 36?..........c'mon tell us it isnt so..........Doug
Shhh - I've been telling everyone that I'm 29 - for the next decade!

Jennifer

Old 05-12-2002, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sooooooo

Mike, You Moved....... and It took 2 weeks to get your modem from Comcast...........Damn Man.

Oh well Im glad you got hooked up

Did you ever think your post would get this far off track?????

Welcome back to OSO.
Old 05-12-2002, 03:54 PM
SunseekerNY

Originally posted by LutzParty
Did you ever think your post would get this far off track?????
Sorry about that Mike, but Twinn started it......

Don't forget to E-mail me your address!

Jennifer

Old 05-12-2002, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's how these posts go....
Old 05-12-2002, 08:57 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jen
how tony ?

i love that guy

mike

MOVING SUCKS
Old 05-12-2002, 09:21 PM
SunseekerNY

Originally posted by mike merola
Jen
how tony ?

i love that guy

mike

MOVING SUCKS
Dear Mike:

I know moving sucks. I was living in a hotel for almost two months before I found this place - then I had to furnish it from the ground up. Not fun. Actually it was. Do you need any help decorating? I'm quite good at it so I've been told. I just photographed the entire place (because I'm moving to Westchester as soon as I find a nice place. Speed Girl is helping me out. Leave it to me to move to a town where I have to commute ACROSS New York City to get to my office. What the hell was I thinking? One word - Tony) I'll send you the pics when I pick them up.

Tony is doing okay. He's at the shore house this weekend. I hope Kurt got his boat ready..... He was really good to me when I was incapacitated with the back injury the past couple of weeks. He came over, gave me massages, brought me lunch, etc. I'm supposed to have lunch with him tommorow, but I can't play hookey from work again, so I'm resceduling for Tuesday. Hopefully it will be nice and we can drive out to Long Island and hike Hecksher Park again and visit my dad. Tony volunteered to review the architectural plans on the renovation/new house. Did you know he was an architect too? He's a very intelligent man.

Are you going to Billy's run? I entered the Linssen DS 45. I should get the slowest boat award for this one. I'm shooting the run, so I need a stable boat. I'll be the one tied to the hydraulic mast in the American flag bikini.

Jennifer

Old 05-12-2002, 09:30 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Hey Jen, If I run my mini-offshore again, I'll have to make sure I cross your wake. Last year's event netted me '0' still shots. To make up for it Billy hooked me up with a tape.
Attached Images  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-12-2002, 09:39 PM
SunseekerNY

Originally posted by sharkeymarine
Hey Jen, If I run my mini-offshore again, I'll have to make sure I cross your wake. Last year's event netted me '0' still shots. To make up for it Billy hooked me up with a tape.
Just let me know where and when. I'd really love to see those up close. I missed it in Point Pleasant too.

That was really nice of Billy to give you a tape. He's a great guy too!

All my best,
Jennifer

Old 05-12-2002, 09:42 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

In Point, The Authorities would not let me near the water that day. Good thing, no one would have seen it between the swells...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Quick Reply: I moved

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.