Notices

Drug boat

Old 10-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, who could afford both drugs and a boat, my boat gets me high enough anyway, don't need or want the other stuff, OK maybe a few beers.

The people that don't know boats (that isn't many) around here call them Miami Vice type boats, but I ain't Crockett or Tubbs.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

The best is when people ask me if I have a cabin and I tell them no. Then they ask what is the area under the deck for? I point and say "See the two deck hatches, they are exactly the right size to fit 10 kilo size bales of weed." That usually satisfies their curiosity!
Attached Thumbnails Drug boat-scan0033.jpg  
Old 10-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikes280
i get, oh a cigar boat
excatley, it could be a bayliner with thru hull exhaust and most people gonna call it a cigarette boat
Old 10-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Well, it's no secret that back when - before people realized how much fun it is going fast in boats - they were a primary utilitarian vehicle used in the transport of drugs.

Wikipedia would agree:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go-fast_boat

And it's no secret, that Don himself was known to build boats for those in the business.

And there's certainly no shortage of news stories fueling the fascination:
http://www.ibinews.com/ibinews/newsd...39ibinews.html

But for those ignoramuses who actually believe that (1) all folks with go-fasts are using them for smuggling drugs, or (2) that they actually think it's even mildly humorous to suggest such in a vein attempt to be funny, we must take pity on them as they are most assuredly stuck in the Miami Vice era of American pop culture, or are likely bobbing around in the breeze sailing aimlessly into our way while offering us the #1 salute.

Last edited by CigDaze; 10-27-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Wait, so you guys DON'T run drugs with your boats?
Old 10-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Big Time
Wait, so you guys DON'T run drugs with your boats?
Like I sad its the only way to afford one
Old 10-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

...oh, and the funny part is the police still perpetuate that stereotype. Kenny C. who owns the all black donzi from the recent Miami Vice movie gets pulled over and searched all the time....even when he is just towing the boat!! Police said the boat looked like it was leaning one way on the trailer, meaning it had "something" in it causing it to do that....

Anyone else ever been "suspected" by the police in the same way?
Old 10-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Registered

...oh, and the funny part is the police still perpetuate that stereotype. Kenny C. who owns the all black donzi from the recent Miami Vice movie gets pulled over and searched all the time....even when he is just towing the boat!! Police said the boat looked like it was leaning one way on the trailer, meaning it had "something" in it causing it to do that....

O thats just Any thing they can think of to pull u over hu
Old 10-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Can't say I ever have. Of course, most of the local cops and CG have been out with me at one time or another, so that helps.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

thats odd because over here in CT...the police, coast guard, and DEP all respect the go-fast boats...i havent heard anyone having a problem in this area.

maybe they are nice because they know they cant catch them once they are in LI Sound waters...lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.