Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boating Season Over/ Never Begun (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24159-boating-season-over-never-begun.html)

satisfaction69 05-12-2002 04:34 AM

Boating Season Over/ Never Begun

I griped and moaned a littlele bout having Transom and stringers replaced in a 79' 280SS Cig. Well the work and labor cost some and quit a few $$$$ was working with my Fiberglass dude then it all hit the fan due to hang on for a long story that my .45 cal Sig couldn't fix. " the dude eith the BIG PISTOL whereee the hellll were yahhh when the big gunnss were needed???

Story here we go:Cgarret will know where I was coming from and going to.

Starteed at the Cove in Geneva on the Lake the infamaous Strip in Geneva. Got **** faced but I was the DD Had "call me stupid for a DD 4 beers over 8 hours" for my Buddies with me. on the way back to Mentor/ Mentor on the lake and Eastlake I got rearended and sent into oncoming traffic called a Peterbuilt Semi. Let me just say a Chevy 2500 HD crewcab won't beat a Peterbuilt in a chicken match let a lone a T-Bone job. thank God that Every one was on the driverside of MY truck and is OK. As for the other truck that hit me it was a Cadilac Escalade EXT (same as a Chevy Avalanche but a Caddy Version) it was Hit and Run.

Let me just say that U truckers And Boaters are GREAT becauces anotheer trucker saw what happened and is an OSO member, got the plates of that Caddy. Right now won't go into details of the GUN thing and happenings but hte truckin' OSO'er caught it all and thank you man, it'll help my case and lawsuit. Their isn't anything that can help my truck now except the Truck Gods in replacing it and cutting a check, called my A-hole insurance co.

But for now I have to buy a new truck to replace my wreacked 1 whisch was payed for, as my tow and assumed boat truck.

Strike : still plan on the NYFun Run I'm not gonna make it with the boat, I have a M.O. in the mail for a 4 person team with boat, but now only plan a 2 going maybe all 4 going but just w/o my boat now, Don't know what's gonna happen with insurance and having to relace truck/ now money for boat towardstruck What to do What to Do

Ahhhhhh HELLLLLL enough of my RAMBLINGS just gotta wait and see now.

unfortunately bad news

later SAT69

jbrauer 05-12-2002 08:15 AM

Damn!:eek: :( :eek:

Glad to hear everyone was all right. Neat that another OSO'er helped you out, too. Just goes to show, the people on OSO are some of the best in the world!!

Audiofn 05-12-2002 09:59 AM

Man thank god you are ok, that is the most important thing. The trucks can always be replaced. Oh ya I am the one with the huge guns so :D:D:D:D

obnoxus 05-12-2002 10:46 AM

How old was the truck? Most ins will replace the truck with a new one, not just give you its value if it's less then a year old. ( you said it was a 2500 HD ) Good luck, and like was said, vehicles can be replaced, glad everyone was OK

Airpacker 05-12-2002 12:22 PM

ny fun run

sat69,i got room for the 2 of yas in my cat ifn ya can handle bein a passenger.pm me if you're interested.

OutlawBayB 05-13-2002 12:28 AM

:eek: OMGoodness! I'm glad everyone's ok.

Sue the bastard(s)!:eek:

CigDaze 05-13-2002 08:16 AM

Damn Sat69, Sorry to hear that, but glad you guys are okay!
I must say, it's a strange twist of fate having an OSO buddy being right there and then. Hope it all works out for ya...I Hope you get the bastids!!