Notices

hauling boat to mti video

Old 10-31-2010, 09:15 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I wanna see that done on one of the boats that goes Ft. Laud-Lake Havasu every year. The scenery change is so dramatic it would be way cool.

Last edited by Cash Bar; 11-01-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very cool, Tyson.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
I wanna see that done on one of the boats that goes Ft. Laud-Lake Havasu every year. The scenery change is so dramatic it would be way cool.
Good idea

Cool stuff as always Tyson! Who was riding IN the boat on the way? At 3:08 I saw the shadow if a hand & camera come up, so it made me worder if they were there for the WHOLE ride!
Old 11-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Good idea

Cool stuff as always Tyson! Who was riding IN the boat on the way? At 3:08 I saw the shadow if a hand & camera come up, so it made me worder if they were there for the WHOLE ride!
the camera was on a suction cup mount and you are seeing the mount and camera when i turn the sun is behind them and causing a shadow... but at 4:52 you will see a girl walking across the parking lot at lowes in lebanon and getting in... isnt that why we have these things is to pick up chicks?
Attached Thumbnails hauling boat to mti video-tristan-10.jpg   hauling boat to mti video-tristan-11.jpg   hauling boat to mti video-tristan-12.jpg  

hauling boat to mti video-tristan1.jpg   hauling boat to mti video-tristan2.jpg  

Last edited by BigSilverCat; 11-01-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
Good idea

Cool stuff as always Tyson!
I would put up the video of hauling yours back to the lake but did not want anyone to see me running the cars off the side of the road and hitting the toll booth.. or hitting the guy crossing the road in the wheel chair..
Old 11-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
I would put up the video of hauling yours back to the lake but did not want anyone to see me running the cars off the side of the road and hitting the toll booth.. or hitting the guy crossing the road in the wheel chair..
If you mean "the other cars you ran off the road, hit the toll booth" then I'm ok, but if you mean the "boat" hit the toll booth, I'm nervous.....

Note to anyone pulling my boat: Make as much room as you need to keep the boat safe.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the camera was on a suction cup mount and you are seeing the mount and camera when i turn the sun is behind them and causing a shadow... but at 4:52 you will see a girl walking across the parking lot at lowes in lebanon and getting in... isnt that why we have these things is to pick up chicks?
Gosh that girl looks familiar...
Old 11-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

one was a cop in an unmarked vehicle and a couple of the other ones I was on the computer looking at oso and did not notice them comming up on me... i will try harder next time..

by the way i dont speed, that would be illegal... everyone else was just going really slow for some reason that day..
On OSO while in your truck?

Last edited by MiniHawk; 11-01-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by P Offshore
That boat is fast!!!!!
I bet it also gets better MPG's on the trailer behind the truck.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TriPaC87
Gosh that girl looks familiar...
guess we could make this thread a little better and put a better pic of you getting in the truck... here is a better zoomed in pic of you getting in the truck.... i bet he could have found someone to haul his boat up there alot cheeper if they would have know you would be in there with them...
Attached Thumbnails hauling boat to mti video-tristan-5.jpg  

Last edited by BigSilverCat; 11-02-2010 at 02:58 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.