LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members >

LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Notices

LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Old 05-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

We are working hard on the club, We have the logo's done, some of the active wear orderede and over 20 current sponsors. have membership forms and will be putting in all the lake boating publications and bars. We are planning on doing at least 3 poker runs this year including one in november to key west. grand lake, lake cumberland and smoke on the water are a few others were trying to put together, most importantly we have the loto girls on board, they will be on hand at most of out functions. may 21st is first get together at salty dog, please email me your address and comments and I'll send you an application and general guidelines for the club. This club is not limited to powerboats, cruisers and all family are welcome. just a great group of responsible boating enthusiasts looking for comrodary and social funtions as well as discounts from sponsors and our group poker run gatherings, they really are addicting once you go. printing letterhead and business cards this week. first newsletter should be out June 1, Oso will have our banner on their site, and Sean Hoffman will undoubtably put together a great website. I would like to have 4-5 members initially on the board to coordinate things and brainstorm, I'm looking forward to finally bringing a boat club to loto, its about time. thanks for the support. Jim Midwest performance marine. 636 236-4141.
[email protected]ership will be 175.00 for individual and 300 for corporations, will include shirt , hat logo stickers, access to website, sponsor discounts, boat safety, etc.

we wsill have alot of functions and want all

Last edited by wiggler4490; 05-09-2005 at 02:02 PM.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Speed is everything
Gold Member

Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Great idea. Long over due

email sent
Old 05-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Are you accepting "Grand Lake Low Lifes"? If so we're good for 4-5 weekends / summer. I think we may have some boats headin' up for the runs on 6/11 and 6/18.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:02 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

of course.... i can't wait to see "OU want some?" on LOTO, i am sure there will be some takers...
Old 05-10-2005, 07:32 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

site will should be up and running tonight sometime.... i will post link when it is ready.....
Old 05-10-2005, 07:51 AM
Banned

We would love to have the Grand lake team up to loto and in the club, we could enjoy each others poker runs, Love to see those Nortechs at loto. looking forward to seeing OU's new 43. Had a great time with you guys last year at the shootout run with Mr. Sobo.. Thanks Sean for your help. are you going to be down this weekend. give me a call. thanks Jim
Old 05-10-2005, 06:00 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

www.lotopowerboat.net it will be moving to lotopowerboatclub.com soon, but both pages will direct you there after that....

the main page is up and i will be adding the other pages soon.... feedback and galleries won't be up for a few days.....

any suggestions guys?
Old 05-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Sean H
www.lotopowerboat.net it will be moving to lotopowerboatclub.com soon, but both pages will direct you there after that....

the main page is up and i will be adding the other pages soon.... feedback and galleries won't be up for a few days.....

any suggestions guys?
looks really good.

Old 05-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Registered

Talking Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Originally Posted by Sean H

any suggestions guys?
just need a place to send my money...waiting to become 1st okie member. Couldn't get to membership page, I'd probably get that one going first!!
Attached Thumbnails LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members-dsc01295.jpe  
Old 05-10-2005, 08:20 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

working on it.... i'm no web guy... where is tyson at?

Quick Reply: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.