Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Role Call: Who is Going To The Boating Toys For Tots tour. Are you THINKING about it? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/241870-role-call-who-going-boating-toys-tots-tour-you-thinking-about.html)

27Fountain 11-04-2010 06:36 PM

Ouality inn,Palatka Fl Ramp is walking distance to hotel.
hotel has docks on a first come basics no charge. If it gets to crowded room to raft up on the outside of docks

K & G Construction 11-04-2010 06:40 PM

Barry you riding with me again this year?

Underdog88 11-04-2010 06:57 PM

Thanks for the info.
Tryin like heck to be there.
Don't tell the Marines I'm x Navy:)

27Fountain 11-04-2010 07:57 PM

once was enough But thanks for the offer. Are you going down friday? are you running the river down?

raceboat rus 11-04-2010 09:14 PM

2010 Boating Toys For Tots Registration Form
The Toy Run is FREE to participate in, all that is required is to bring a Toy and be at the Captains meeting at 10-AM In the Lobby of the Quality Inn previous to the toy run.
Registration fee is for guests who opt to participate in the parties and meals that accompany the TFT tour.
Registration is $90. Per boat.
This $90 package provides
1 travel bag…2 events T-shirts…2 meal ticket for pre party dinner…2 passes to the live band party
Each additional person is $43 per person. Each person will receive
1 event T-shirt…1 pre party meal ticket…1 pass to live band party…
“AND EVERONE GETS B-DAY CAKE”
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHECKS TO ORESTES MATOS that’s Rus`s legal name
NAME______________________________________________ __________________
ADRESS____________________________________________ __________________
CITY/TOWN__________________________ STATE__________________________
PHONE #_____________________________CELL________________ ____________
E-MAIL______________________________NICK NAME______________________
TYPE OF BOAT_______________________________ YOUR B-DAY____________
I do take notice and understand that the Boating Toys For Tots Tour is NOT a race or a speed contest. I do understand that there are no special provisions at this event such as a rescue boat or dive teams. I am of the understanding that all rules and laws of safe boating do apply at this event. I will obey these regulations and encourage all others to do so also. My boat is registered and legal to operate in the Florida waterways. I have the appropriate safety equipment on my boat. I have insurance on my boat or am able to act as self-insured. In the event of incident or accident I take responsibility for my own actions and will not hold responsible the event organizer or sponsors.
Signature_________________________________________ _____Date______________
OTHER COMENTS OR SUGESTIONS________________________________________ __________________

__________________________________________________ ______________________To return by mail send to Rus Matos 5327 Goddard ave Orl Fl 32810
__________________________________________________ ___________________

raceboat rus 11-04-2010 09:18 PM

THE fee is for the optional meals party entertainment and event shirt and travel bag... I am trying to keep it affordable... but what is most important is that you come for the fun

raceboat rus 11-04-2010 09:19 PM

underdog give me a call I will send you a T-shirt

K & G Construction 11-04-2010 09:19 PM

I will be going down Friday morning. Not sure if I will run down or trailer. Hope you guys are doing good. Tell Jen I said hello.

raceboat rus 11-04-2010 09:36 PM

On Friday Mid day there will be a lunch run leaving the hotel dock at 13:00 hours 20 miles of curves swerves and cut backs up Dunn’s creek to Three Bananas in Crescent City for lunch
Friday evening some great food at Corky Belle’s On the river, Spur Country/Rock bar in Down town Palatka is also welcoming some more of the excitable tour guests to visit there establishment.
As always our Host hotel will be laying out the RED Carpet for us at there lounge.

Saturday Captains meeting at 10:00AM to be followed by 11:30 Start of the Toy Run Exactly 11:30 Trek 20plus miles South on the River To Welakka City Dock to be received by the US Marines The Mayor and the Police Chief ,then Lunch at Welaka Lodge just 50 yard away from the dock. There is also a fuel dock next door with premium gas. On the Return trip stop at the Palatka yacht Club for a 50/50 poker draw a chance to win BIG. Later in the evening back at the host Hotel we will have dinner at Ronnie’s They have a great menu planned for us. After dinner a big party in the lounge with some real great music from a LIVE band . This band specializes in a lot of those sensational dance tunes from to 80’s and 70’s they are major FUN.

Then Sunday morning breakfast with all the friends you have met on the TFT tour. More to come stay tuned

Underdog88 11-05-2010 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by raceboat rus (Post 3246712)
underdog give me a call I will send you a T-shirt

Thanks Rus but we hope to get down there and pick one up in person. I have to work out some things in the next few days before I can commit.
Mark