Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Role Call: Who is Going To The Boating Toys For Tots tour. Are you THINKING about it? >

Role Call: Who is Going To The Boating Toys For Tots tour. Are you THINKING about it?

Notices

Role Call: Who is Going To The Boating Toys For Tots tour. Are you THINKING about it?

Old 11-03-2010, 05:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Role Call: Who is Going To The Boating Toys For Tots tour. Are you THINKING about it?

We have been getting a great response and we have been getting lots of calls from some great people who are coming to the Boating Toys For Tots Tours… It would also be great to see a role call here as to who is coming to the tour . So tag on in
The 2010 Boating Toys For Tots Tour
The US Marines would like to invite you and every boater to come and participate in the Worlds Best boating Toys For Tots event.
The Boating Toys For Tots Tour will take place in Palatka Florida on The St Johns River on the December 4th weekend of 2010.
We would like to invite all boaters to come to this most unique event. Plans are in place for party’s meals and good times. Projected participation is over 150 boats. All you need to do is bring your friends, bring a new toy and your boat to the River for this official US Marine toy drive.
Lunch run Friday Dec3rd toy Run Dec4th , see also the video on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPc3i7fjycA
Our vision is to get all boating groups clubs organization and industry professionals to come together under one umbrella with a single purpose; to make The Boating Toys For Tots Tour a Sensational event. We are welcoming vendors and sponsors to help make this event happen BIG. Also we welcome your positive input. Sponsorship and vendor opportunities available,
Contact Rus Matos 407 760 3481 E-mail [email protected]
It is also Rus`s 50th Birthday and we have to make this event just that much better…!
Old 11-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Registered

I'll be there if my back's better in time. Already have the hotel room booked!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We'll be there! 4 in my boat. I get you a check mailed this week Rus.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'll be in friday morning so i can do the lunch fun run to 3 Bananas.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

We will be comming into town late Friday night.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm thinking about it. It's 1k miles each way but it's getting COLD up here and I just got my boat back in the water.

I've found the above post all over the place but looking for specific info. Friday run is free with toy donation and Saturday fun run w/dinner and entertainment? Cost for that? Host hotel? Ramps?

I'd love to try and do this, just need more details and the stars to align just right...
Thanks,
Mark
Old 11-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Registered

Friday run is free no toy buy your own lunch at 3 bannans. Sat run is bring toys for the Marines. The $90.00 fee is for 2 T shirts, bag and meal ticket for Fri. & Sat night
Old 11-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Registered

J.P.B.C. Should have 15 -20 boats going downfrom Jacksonville
Old 11-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Registered

Im In
Old 11-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Sounds Great! Host Hotel again? I read it on one of the threads on one of the sites but can't find it. Also, best/nearby ramp?
Thanks again!
Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.