Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Send MFB357 your good vibes!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24231-send-mfb357-your-good-vibes.html)

Audiofn 05-13-2002 09:10 AM

Send MFB357 your good vibes!!!!!!

You guys MFB357 has a possessed boat!!!! We just got transmision #3 or 5 depending on how you look at it for the boat and hope that this is going to be the one. We finally smartened up and started to bench test them before we put them in and this one is testing out well and the preasures are all were they are sapposed to be. I think it is going to go in this evening so please send your good vibes to this guy so that he can get the thing together and trade it in for a new bigger, better, badder boat :D:D

NW_Jim 05-13-2002 12:50 PM

((((((((((((((((((((((GOOD)))))))))))))))))))))))

mfb357 05-13-2002 02:59 PM

Dude, we had an old priest and a young priest come in and perform an exorcisim!!! So far so good. Seems strange that these trannies have been around so long,yet noone can seem to fix them. I will say Matt Kieser of Kingston really stepped up to the plate on this one ...working on mothers day to get us fixed right!! Great Job Matt and Thank You.(a.k.a.Mercruisermatt on OSO). Jon you are great, I must say I'm not sure the picture of your legs sticking up out of my bildge will ever be erased from my mind!!!!
What are the odds of going and rebuilding a transmission and having a power failer in the middle of the job?(what demons?) Jon, I think the quote of the week was.."Arent you selling the boat? Why spend all that money fixing it?" I'm still baffled by that one. Any positive thoughts will be appretiated. I'm still not out of the woods yet. Thanks Again for all your help Jon. MFB

Biggus 05-13-2002 04:06 PM

Hey MFB, were the preists really doing an exorcism while Audio`s transom was sticking out of the bildge???:D :p :eek: :D

Good luck my friend!

Kurt.

mfb357 05-13-2002 06:31 PM

Hey Kurt, Yea he was doin some pretty wierd **** in there. Is working on another guys boat wearing nothing but a leopard skin bannana hamock a good thing??? I'll have to check with those CA guys. I think its something they taught him. Tell you one thing though..He rules, I've never had an engine out..in..out in such record time as he and my mechanic did.They kept me busy running one of the cranes.(picked the engine from 80 feet away).Hows the carbs coming Kurt? sounds like we have similar demons? I'm thinking Sabago in July. See Ya. Mark

Audiofn 05-13-2002 07:13 PM

Mark make it up there for the July 4th week. It is off the hook and we ALWAYS have fun. Now what the hell is this about a leapord skin bannana hamock. I was wearing my sigfreied and Roy Loin Tamer outfit damn it!!!! :D:D