Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Scandal, ALL MUST READ!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24245-oso-scandal-all-must-read.html)

Goodfella 05-16-2002 03:48 PM

DJD,
If you want to judge me on my views of SBI versus APBA that is your business. I do business with many race teams from either sanctioning body. For the last two seasons we have been taking very good care of Mr. Kevin Erem's 37 Foot Active Thunder Factory II boat with parts and sterndrive backing. He knows my views on both sactioning bodies and he is o/k with them. At the present time we have a 46 foot Skater by the name of PLANETMAN getting ready for the race in Fort Meyers. I personally choose to view APBA events rather than SBI events I personally have raced with both gentlemen. If you do decide to call me again for parts or technical assistance I promise I will not hold a grudge on you by any views you have in your personal life.

INCOGNITO 05-16-2002 05:52 PM

DING DING DING

AND IN THIS CORNER....GENTLEMEN WHATS GOING ON HERE.I GUESS SOME PEOPLE ARE PISSED OFF AND WANT TO VOICE THEIR BEEF..NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT ,,JUST REMEMBER SOONER OR LATER YOU MIGHT RUN INTO EACH OTHER AND WELL WHATEVER ....DONT LET YOUR CROCODILE MOUTH GET YOUR CANARY ASS IN TROUBLE..QUESTION:WHATS FASTER WITH THE SAME POWER A/T OR POWERPLAY IN SIMILAR SIZES AND WEIGHT??JUST KIDDING....;)

KAAMA 05-16-2002 06:25 PM

I could have sworn that I saw a post by "Supercrash" that was between "Goodfella" 's "white of him" post and "catmando" 's post. I see that it has disappeared or am I wrong?

Jayl13, we all have to remember that this is pretty much an open forum where people can come and voice their opinions whether they're correct or incorrect. When anyone decides to post their comment/opinion in a particular thread such as I am doing here, you and I are automatically opening ourselves up to REBUTTAL from anyone else who CHOOSES to do so. I believe that is what this forum is for. I agree with much of what you have said. Some stuff of what others choose to say can be wrong, offensive and/or unethical. And the more one says on this forum the more one has a chance of being refuted. Though we're all without perfection, I certainly don't agree with what "Steve" of Active Thunder (if true) has done within this forum under different alias's/names either. We are all capable of digging our own hole within this forum or outside of it. Steve has made his own tree---he's the one who's sitting in it and now EVERYONE can see him. However, it's not good to take pleasure or laugh at the downfall of another or clap our hands at someone elses demise even if they may have had it coming. Neither am I saying that we should look the other way. But we are held accountable for what we say by others and sooner or later the truth always has a way of finding us out-------It's how we HANDLE the truth when it DOES find us out.

Mark

KAAMA 05-16-2002 09:42 PM

HEY LISTEN YOU GUYS----

There's a movie now playing at the theaters called "JOSHUA". There is hardly any publicity behind it, therefore it's not a real popular movie, but it has a REALLY COOL MESSAGE behind it that I believe we can all benefit/learn from and all relate to including MYSELF! It's been out in the theaters for about a week now and may not be there for long because of it's low popularity. I have already seen it once, but there are still a lot of things I need to learn yet and I probably should go see it again. :o :(

Mark

Gordo 05-21-2002 11:55 AM

Originally posted by Jeff
NOW ALL THE Active Thunder cheer leaders need to take a hike!
Well, THAT was pretty much uncalled for.

:rolleyes:

supercrash 05-21-2002 12:45 PM

ya Gordo..he doesn't seem like a fan to say the least

Kaama...I had a post there just for a minute pointing out something that was corrected..no need for it now..
And while you are recommending movies , can I recommend a couple books for you...

LIFE , A natural history of the first four billion years of life on earth, by Richard Fortey

African Exodus , The orgins of modern humanity

Kamma these books can be your very own Matrix....Find the truth...Do the right thing and take the RED pill... :D :D ;)

If you haven't seen the movie then forget the analogy..:(