Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Scandal, ALL MUST READ!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24245-oso-scandal-all-must-read.html)

thunderdan 05-13-2002 01:13 PM

Hey, do not shoot the messenger, Summer was just relaying a message. Geezzzzzzz.

Phknlwyr 05-13-2002 01:18 PM

This is gonna need more than popcorn...

1 Attachment(s)
Make room for the buffet. This could be an all day event.

SummerObsession 05-13-2002 01:18 PM

Troutly:
To hell with the diet coke, can you send me a beer? :D

Sean 05-13-2002 01:25 PM

Obsession,

My post was not intended to impugn your credibilty or attack you personally, I hope you did not take it as such. I was merely offering possible explanations to Mr Wilson's reply to you. Now I see we have an explanation from BG #1, but I though I read somewhere that BG #2 owned a Powerplay? I seriously don't believe it has any bearing on this...merely an observation.

Sean

SummerObsession 05-13-2002 01:30 PM

Sean: I did not take your post as such.
What I did take offense to was the post by OSO that I was "framing and blaming"!
I guess it is true that the messenger can be shot!:mad:
I have offered my proof as to my lack of malicious intent, and although I deserve one, I won't hold my breath waitng for an apology.

The words in my above post were copied and pasted from Mr. Wilson's response to my e-mail. Here is the e-mail in it's enitirety:

they have blocked me out and will not let me post...so, you can see this
is a lopsided argument. The new partner of OSO is a Powerplay owner and
seems to favors their side...i guess i was proven GUILTY without a
trial!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 12:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject:

Steve:
In case you haven't been there today, you might want to check out OSO. A
Bosco, is calling you out on screen names and Powerplay bashing. Looked
pretty ugly. You might want to defend yourself. I did ask for him to
post proof, so you know. By the way, still chewing on that 37 deal. Good
luck. John Fairleigh

OffshoreOnly 05-13-2002 01:37 PM

Summer-

Please allow me to clarify that blame and frame was referring to multiple screen namer, not you.

We have had enough of these games, finally it is over. This is our last post, the attorneys will take it from here.

OSO

SummerObsession 05-13-2002 01:39 PM

I have nothing further to add to this discussion. This has nothing to do with me. At this point, neither boat is worth a personal attack on me. I will let these guys fight it out. Sorry for informing an interested party of what was going on with or without his knowledge.

OSO: It sure read to me like you were blaming me. Maybe part of the collective problem here is misinterpreting what we read. Nahhhh, that couldn't be it!:D

obnoxus 05-13-2002 01:39 PM

ATTORNEYS !!!!! There goes the neighborhood !!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SummerObsession 05-13-2002 01:43 PM

Oh yeah, Anyone on here know a Phknlwyr?
:D :D :D
Sorry, couldn't resist that one.:D

Dean Ferry 05-13-2002 01:43 PM

I wonder if "Phknlwyr" is one of the above mentioned "Attorneys"?
MD:cool: