Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OSO Scandal,  ALL MUST READ!!!! >

OSO Scandal, ALL MUST READ!!!!

Notices

OSO Scandal, ALL MUST READ!!!!

Old 05-13-2002, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down OSO Scandal, ALL MUST READ!!!!

Well everyone, the cat is out of the bag. After much diligence and research we have come to the following truth and conclusions. All the banter and bad mouthing of POWERPLAY, which seemed to go on endlessly by the same 6-7 people has turned out to be only one.

They are ENDLESS SUMMER, OOPSEADAZEY, SUPERCHARGER, SCREAMINDEAMON, WHATDOIN, THUNDEROUSEDAZE, AIRSPEED, AND AIRSPEED ENGINEERING.

All of the constant slander pertaining to POWERPLAY was one guy trying to convince all of you that Dan Weinstein and Powerplay were something they are not. As it turn's out, that person was not voicing any facts or real opinions. Simply put he was trying his best to put down POWERPLAY for his own personal gain.
I suppose this person with his multi-personalities enjoyed conversing with himself, maybe no one else would listen !!!
Unfortunately some of you may have slipped into believing this persons B.S. and were swayed towards his product.
You will now know what type of operation he is running.
These are all facts, not fiction. All of these characters were created by this person, using this board to slander, and sway opinion with lies and deceit.

We have in our possession irrefutable proof that all of this came from one source. Mr. Steve Wilson of Active Thunder Boats in Pompano Beach, FL.

Offshore only is supposed to be for all of our enjoyment and to be informative for all who participate. NOT for any one individual to manipulate and slander others for personal gain. All of the rhetoric of calls not returned, non completion, suppliers problems, slow boats and going out of business was drummed up by this person for his own gain.

We at POWERPLAY fully support OFFSHORE ONLY and all there efforts to bring you the Hi-Performance boater the best site on the web.

It is a shame that this one person had to take shots at multiple companies in this industry (I encourage you to review the posts using the search feature) instead of concentrating on just performing his job to the best of his ability. He has manipulated this board and compromised the integrity of this board and its members with his actions.

In closing, this is not just about Powerplay bashing. Read the posts even if it takes you several hours. We did not want to stoop to his level by posting this, but he has affected our reputation as well as others reputations and products.

This will be our final post on this topic, we are going back to building the highest quality boat in the industry and dialing in our new 38!! We felt you all needed to know this.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks for bringing this to light!

There has been some very strange things happening down there in the PP section and on GD regarding this for a long time.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:15 PM
Registered

This Powerplay vs Active Thunder stuff is getting almost as good as the APBA vs SBI threads..........
Old 05-13-2002, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sound like grounds for a libel suit.

Ron
Old 05-13-2002, 12:18 PM
Registered

an extra large Popcorn may be needed for this one. WOW.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:19 PM
Registered

Does this mean that A/T's dont come standard with free brainwashing like we all thought??
Old 05-13-2002, 12:23 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 852 Likes on 312 Posts

It never affected my opinion of your boats. Powerplay is on my VERY SHORT list when it comes time for a new boat. However, some of the comments turned me off to Active Thunder prior to me even knowing who the poster was. AT is not on my list, nor will it be. Steve.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All I can say is...WOW!

As a neutral observer (don't own either boat) I would like to see some proof, though. Just for authenticity sake.

I have been looking at an AT, though.
Just for clarification sake
Old 05-13-2002, 12:28 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 852 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally posted by Advantage_Rob
Does this mean that A/T's dont come standard with free brainwashing like we all thought??

Old 05-13-2002, 12:35 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW, that is some news.

Just when you thought it was safe to be on the net talking trash ..... surprise !

I'll sit back with my bag of Popcorn Troutly gave me along with a few cold beers and see how this one plays through.

Quick Reply: OSO Scandal, ALL MUST READ!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.